Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rublev gave a good account of himself, but santi just better in the end as expected. hopefully santi can go deep here or even win. he took a heavy hit that cost him his french seeding after barcelona.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,533 Posts
Giraldo's experience got him through but Rublev gave a very respectable battle. He's going places without doubt.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Rublev didnt look fresh. Yesterday he was hitting winners left and right, albeit against not so good showing by Dzumhur, but looked without steam.

As for his whining, i mean tennis is an emotional game, not everyone can control emotions equally, so i think he should be given some slack there. He wants to win, but when u dont nerves get the better of you sometimes.

Plus all the players of all level sometimes love to throw the racquet, get some steam out of your system :)

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I knew Santi would be too strong at this point in Rublev career but he gave a great account of himself has a great future

·
Registered
68,049 Posts
andrey :hug: but expected...

·
Registered
16,634 Posts
Giraldo is on the way up, he should summon his claycourt skills to do even better on the surface.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Good effort from Andrey but experience told in the end up .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts