Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First SF for Diego. Crowd liked him very much.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
:worship:

In before "joke of a draw for Federer", despite his matches against Schwartzman were always quite competetive.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
what a clown, from 6-0 2-0 lost 7 service games in a row, gave up after 2nd set in QF of ATP250

Schwartzman is like bye for Federer

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel like that Santi is not caring so much about tennis this year. He wasn't like this, at all. Maybe he has some personal problems because it's so weird.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Federer vs Giraldo 6-3 6-1 6-3 6-4 6-3 6-2
Federer vs Schwartzman 6-3 6-4 6-4 6-4 6-2

No big difference here

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
I feel like that Santi is not caring so much about tennis this year. He wasn't like this, at all. Maybe he has some personal problems because it's so weird.
Sex can ruin a man

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I have nothing against Giraldo, but (very) short players like Schwartzman doing well on the ATP level can't be anything but good for the game. I doubt he even stands 170cm as officially stated, but he can certainly hurt you especially on clay. Very agile and flexible in terms of shot selection. Good reflex too.

As for Giraldo, well, he lost seven service games in a row toward the end of the match. Given that he's not a horrible server at all, one can only attribute it to his lack of focus and calm. He's one of those players who always have to play against two: his opponent; and himself.

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Diego and Rog played once on clay. (Roland Garros) Fed won 6-3 6-4 6-4, it was comfortable win but Diego played some good matches. Of course Federer will beat him but he has to beat Gimeno first who is in a very good form.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,929 Posts
Wow impressive from Diego to recover from that first set beatdown with great finish! People shouldn't say Diego is a joke draw for Federer.
He always gives his best even if outclassed, in both meetings (RG and IW). I hope Federer goes a bit easier on Diego, given the good week he'd had. Impressive stuff really.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Wow impressive from Diego to recover from that first set beatdown with great finish! People shouldn't say Diego is a joke draw for Federer.
He always gives his best even if outclassed, in both meetings (RG and IW). I hope Federer goes a bit easier on Diego, given the good week he'd had. Impressive stuff really.

Exactly, Federer is THE favourite, if he wins against Gimeno Traver, but people are saying it is a bye because it is "some short weaponless newcomer Schwartzman" despite the fact Giraldo actually won less games per set against Roger.

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
Schwartzman taking the piss out of MalvinLuisandy.

Reactions: Dead Net Cord

·
MONSOON season.
82,484 Posts
What a surprising run for Diego :eek:

Santi :smash:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Love it, peak WTA scoreline and all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts