Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have edited the thread title now :p . Anyway i think Dodig played competitive tennis for brief moments, but couldn't keep the level untill the end. Good win for Dimitrov.

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
Each time a Bulgarian pusher wins a point tennis dies.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Some little boys in ruins. :devil:

Grigor gave away too many points. After the match he said he improvised a bit too much and went for shots that weren't there, but overall, he was happy with his play. So am I. Cuevas or Bellucci next. Either of them could cause him serious troubles, but only if he plays like today - giving away cheap points. Should get to the final. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Meh...decent win for Dimitrov. Only one with a straight set win today. It's a 250 but still good for his confidence to reach at least the SF giving his form so far this year.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
If the boy somehow manages to get his head screwed on right once and for all, beating him will become an extremely difficult task.

·
Registered
908 Posts
If the boy somehow manages to get his head screwed on right once and for all, beating him will become an extremely difficult task.
I'm not sure he'll ever be as ruthless as the top-guys. His head is always buzzing with 10 options on how to hit the ball. It's not surprising he often picks the (a) wrong one. Did you see the beautiful backhand smash? There were a few other hot shots too - mostly passes and lobs.

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
Some little boys in ruins. :devil:

Grigor gave away too many points. After the match he said he improvised a bit too much and went for shots that weren't there, but overall, he was happy with his play. So am I. Cuevas or Bellucci next. Either of them could cause him serious troubles, but only if he plays like today - giving away cheap points. Should get to the final. :yeah:
You mean how Dodig gave 80% of the points?:haha::haha:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Each time a Bulgarian pusher wins a point tennis dies.
The venomous comments with which you fill every Dimitrov thread have reached a new level recently. It's actually getting funny. Thank you for the laugh! :D

As for the match itself, I think Dimitrov could have done much better. Blowing 4-1 lead in each set is really something special. There were some positives too though. And a win is a win!

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
3 Bulgarians and a fake Sweden flag who even admitted he is Bulgarian why am i not suprised :superlol::superlol:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Certain Milosh tard in ruins again. Dimitrov's wins are becoming very enjoying lately on MTF

Reactions: SHOKAN

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I'm not sure he'll ever be as ruthless as the top-guys. His head is always buzzing with 10 options on how to hit the ball. It's not surprising he often picks the (a) wrong one. Did you see the beautiful backhand smash? There were a few other hot shots too - mostly passes and lobs.
Today's match was a highlight reel.

There were some truly great points, unfortunately mixed with some quality brain farts.

However, I feel that the haters are about to face some hard times ahead. ;)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SpanksBoy must be Grisho's biggest fan, i mean he posts in every single thread about him seconds after it's created. His signature is 100% about Dimitrov. Pretty sure he follows his every match also. I think we are looking at unhealthy obsession here. Maybe still too afraid to come out and admit it? Meh...

·
Registered
908 Posts
You mean how Dodig gave 80% of the points?:haha::haha:

Boy, you really shit at trolling. You lack creativity, imagination and most of all basic intelligence. Where's newcommer when you need him? Now that was a creative and entertaining troll. Came up with unforgettable bangs like "bamboo legs" and "servebot-pusher" "piggy-eyes", etc.

You just lame, boy, dull.

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
SpanksBoy must be Grisho's biggest fan, i mean he posts in every single thread about him seconds after it's created. His signature is 100% about Dimitrov. I think we are looking at unhealthy obsession here. Maybe still too afraid to come out and admit it? Meh...
I will certainly enjoy Divatrova match when he gets spanked by GOAT in final. Don't you worry, i know deep down every Diva tards hopes GOAT will choke before the final sadly won't happen :hug::hug:

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
Boy, you really shit at trolling. You lack creativity, imagination and most of all basic intelligence. Where's newcommer when you need him? Now that was a creative and entertaining troll. Came up with unforgettable bangs like "bamboo legs" and "servebot-pusher" "piggy-eyes", etc.

You just lame, boy, dull.
Talking about trolling when he didn't even view the match :superlol::superlol: May i remind you, you're creative unbiased analysis from Monte Carlo? :spit::spit:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts