Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a demolition job. i have to ask if marton is ever going to break though. im not a fan but even still i thought he would have started doing something by now

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Expected a more closer match..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Omg Fucsi, he's stagnating and I'm starting to think he'll never get to the Top 100 :scared:
Maybe he should have become a Bel Ami model instead :awww:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i mean..fucsovics is 23 years old. guys in his age range are moving past him and making moves. younger guys are surpassing him. is it time to be concerned about him yet?

·
Registered
11,880 Posts
Good to see Blaz winning and having a good season after last year's injuries. He's quietly moving up the rankings and finding good form. :yeah:

Fucsovics has some talent but he's more committed to his hair than his tennis career.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
marci :facepalm: what a scoreline...

·
Registered
21,722 Posts
i mean..fucsovics is 23 years old. guys in his age range are moving past him and making moves. younger guys are surpassing him. is it time to be concerned about him yet?
You have a point here. Though he is more committed to the game than he has ever been, the results are not really coming. Surely he would need a new coach and some other tactics, because he has mostly no game B when these "dangerous" opponents are beating him...

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Good to see Blaz winning and having a good season after last year's injuries. He's quietly moving up the rankings and finding good form. :yeah:

Fucsovics has some talent but he's more committed to his hair than his tennis career.
:lol:

·
Registered
21,722 Posts

Tell me what you know about Marton this year, or what did you know even before.
You are just a pathetic hater, again.

Reactions: Sombrerero loco

·
Registered
11,880 Posts
Tell me what you know about Marton this year, or what did you know even before.
You are just a pathetic hater, again.
Don't be such a drama queen. I've supported Fucsovics for years and and even posted in his player's forum but any sane fan (so not you) would view a 6-1 6-0 thrashing by Kavcic as a bad result worthy of some criticism. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
"Fucsovics" ?
"Fucsovics" ?

Really? This is a real name?

·
Your visions will happen
51,304 Posts
He is only 23, he has plenty of time if he wants to go for it for many more years

Besides, 1 game is not so bad, real question is how many points he won and how many times he got to deuce

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
He is only 23, he has plenty of time if he wants to go for it for many more years

Besides, 1 game is not so bad, real question is how many points he won and how many times he got to deuce
5 points in first set :D

·
Registered
2,177 Posts

No offense Johnny, but that's such an amateur way of looking at the game. If he got to deuce 12 times and lost every single one, and lost a set 6-0, 6-0 he's still a garbage player because he clearly can't handle pressure or play big points.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Estrella should be proof that it's never too late to breakthrough. I still have faith in Marton.

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
:woohoo: Blaž opening his own bakery in Istanbul.

Fucksovic :tape: What a name

1 - 20 of 25 Posts