Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First sergeant, Infantry, Gaza Strip:

“There were no rules of engagement. If you see anyone in that area, that person is a terrorist. In this context, it was simple. They told us they have intelligence that there are practically no civilians remaining in the area, and so if someone comes towards us, that person is a terrorist.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...oldiers-reveal-this-is-how-we-fought-in-gaza/
Funny but not surprising how the so called "free media" of the West pretty much ignored this report from the Israeli organization Breaking the Silence. Kudos to the Washington Post (blog!) for publishing it, though, apparently the only big American news outlet which ran the story.

The uncomfortable truth of Israeli brutality isn't part of the news agenda, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
The media has been intimidated into silence.
The Israel supporters have tried to shut down free speech in America if it is anti Israel.
Some Islam supporters are trying the same thing using violence as their way of doing it, as what happened recently with the prophet cartoons.

In Gaza thousands of Palestinians were killed.

You can look at this way.
If someone commits murder and it was found out the general area this person was living.
Then the police start killing people in that area, people who had nothing to do with the crime.
The police would kill thousands of people in the process.

This is the process used in Israel and supported by America by not only standing idle but supplying Israel with arms, money and support.

What a brutal area, greed, lust for land, deception, disregard for life and self serving.
Some of the worse traits mankind has to offer on display.

So what to do?

America could have sanctions against them, they can't do much themselves without help.

If they don't comply, we can do what we did in Iraq. Military force.

3,728 Posts
The Report Was Shocking!

But Not Completely So

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Funny but not surprising how the so called "free media" of the West pretty much ignored this report from the Israeli organization Breaking the Silence. Kudos to the Washington Post (blog!) for publishing it, though, apparently the only big American news outlet which ran the story.

The uncomfortable truth of Israeli brutality isn't part of the news agenda, I suppose.

missed u so abraxas21:wavey::angel:

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
The media has been intimidated into silence.
The Israel supporters have tried to shut down free speech in America if it is anti Israel.
Some Islam supporters are trying the same thing using violence as their way of doing it, as what happened recently with the prophet cartoons.

In Gaza thousands of Palestinians were killed.

You can look at this way.
If someone commits murder and it was found out the general area this person was living.
Then the police start killing people in that area, people who had nothing to do with the crime.
The police would kill thousands of people in the process.

This is the process used in Israel and supported by America by not only standing idle but supplying Israel with arms, money and support.

What a brutal area, greed, lust for land, deception, disregard for life and self serving.
Some of the worse traits mankind has to offer on display.

So what to do?

America could have sanctions against them, they can't do much themselves without help.

If they don't comply, we can do what we did in Iraq. Military force.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...525694-ce80-11e4-8c54-ffb5ba6f2f69_story.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32527645

http://www.globalresearch.ca/americas-war-crime-in-iraq/5387564

http://rt.com/news/179444-afghanistan-us-war-crimes/

https://www.pinterest.com/kre8ve/war-crimes-in-iraq/

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I read your links.

The US is a terrorist state going by the crimes they have committed abroad.

There are other crimes committed in America that most don't even consider, that has to do with policies regarding the FDA as a starter and is being done to America's citizens.

But right now were talking about Israel, we are not the only ones either.
The whole world saw how abusive Israel was with the force they have.

The improper use of that force and word coming out from the military confirming what everyone knows already.
But this time it can't be hidden by deception, the source is good and the source has too many to make excuses for.

It should be considered abusive to the military personnel of Israel to carry out orders that are so obviously brutal.
They are just like any of us, having a sense of right and wrong, and then paying for the rest of their lives for the guilt of following such orders.
Israel abuses it's own people in this way.

When I talk about Israel, I'm not talking about the average citizen there.

I'm talking about the ones who decides what Israel wants for itself and make decisions on how the country tries to accomplish those goals.

I don't believe Israel has the proper leadership to help Israel.
They will have to be forced in some way to change as they have shown to be unable to negotiate and are inflexible in their demands.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
I read your links.

The US is a terrorist state going by the crimes they have committed abroad.

There are other crimes committed in America that most don't even consider, that has to do with policies regarding the FDA as a starter and is being done to America's citizens.

But right now were talking about Israel, we are not the only ones either.
The whole world saw how abusive Israel was with the force they have.

The improper use of that force and word coming out from the military confirming what everyone knows already.
But this time it can't be hidden by deception, the source is good and the source has too many to make excuses for.

It should be considered abusive to the military personnel of Israel to carry out orders that are so obviously brutal.
They are just like any of us, having a sense of right and wrong, and then paying for the rest of their lives for the guilt of following such orders.
Israel abuses it's own people in this way.

When I talk about Israel, I'm not talking about the average citizen there.

I'm talking about the ones who decides what Israel wants for itself and make decisions on how the country tries to accomplish those goals.

/
I don't believe Israel has the proper leadership to help Israel.

They will have to be forced in some way to change as they have shown to be unable to negotiate and are inflexible in their demands.
first thing we agree on.

you need to understand something, try to get it bc its not easy when you are not surrender by crazy arab countries that not only wants to kill you, they do a mess and Chaos in their own countries. now picture you were born after the war in 1967 to parents who survived the holocaust and you hear and see all day "we are going to kill you all" bla bla so what a person think? (if he wants that or not) he think about his family members that did not survived bc they didnt believe bad times for jews are coming but he is telling himself, no i wont be like them and he vote for the right wing party. the more he will fear to be like his family the more he will vote for the right. you wont get it bc you live in the US, the closer you had to get attack on your country was 9/11.

now the leadership is indeed bad (dont know a lot of countries with good leadership but that's another topic) no matter who will be PM he needs to build a coalition from 61 members, israel has two big party's from two different sides and near 5-6 more small ones just so the gov could have had 61 members. if one party, a very small one leave everything fall apart and we go to elections again, how can you do anything with such a system?
you must have read BiBi big victory, let me laugh at that, he has 61 members, if one member from the 6 parties will leave or disagree with him we are going to elections again, oneeeeeeeeeee member not the paert, just one within the party.
some victory alright.

let say bibi say we can talk on the borders on 1967, what do you do with hamas? you cant talk with two heads you know, nothing will move until the hamas and abbas will come to agreement, the Hamas Covenant, how you read it? still think you can talk with them?

and in the end, your country cant do things by force, you are a super power but you still have limits its not the Solution to everything you know and you cant force ppl to make peace so what will you do, Conquer the land and what after?

·
RAVE ON
19,432 Posts
Hey Buddy, I've been expecting you though I thought it would be sooner. :angel:

Now get your butt out of here. J/k :wavey:
As I thought. Can't even accept responsibility for your own posts.

So the only thing you can think of is to order me to limit my free speech. Funny. Predictable. SOS.

·
RAVE ON
19,432 Posts
now the leadership is indeed bad (dont know a lot of countries with good leadership but that's another topic) no matter who will be PM he needs to build a coalition from 61 members, israel has two big party's from two different sides and near 5-6 more small ones just so the gov could have had 61 members. if one party, a very small one leave everything fall apart and we go to elections again, how can you do anything with such a system?
you must have read BiBi big victory, let me laugh at that, he has 61 members, if one member from the 6 parties will leave or disagree with him we are going to elections again, oneeeeeeeeeee member not the paert, just one within the party.
some victory alright.
Funny how you can go to another current thread here and find everyone moaning about "how can you do anything with such a system?"

In this thread I imagine living on a street where every other household on the street wants to murder me. It would be tough to get up and go to work, while saying "Good morning" to all the neighbours.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Funny how you can go to another current thread here and find everyone moaning about "how can you do anything with such a system?"

In this thread I imagine living on a street where every other household on the street wants to murder me. It would be tough to get up and go to work, while saying "Good morning" to all the neighbours.
sorry, i failed to understand your post. (I'm not being cynical)

·
RAVE ON
19,432 Posts
sorry, i failed to understand your post. (I'm not being cynical)
In the British election thread they were all moaning about how the Tories came to power with less than 50% of the vote. And claiming that PR was the only way to have a fully functioning government.

(And the two paragraphs in my post are unrelated.)

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
In the British election thread they were all moaning about how the Tories came to power with less than 50% of the vote. And claiming that PR was the only way to have a fully functioning government.

(And the two paragraphs in my post are unrelated.)
i think out system is very close to them, maybe it was our Inspiration and We adopted the system.

·
RAVE ON
19,432 Posts
i think out system is very close to them, maybe it was our Inspiration and We adopted the system.
I don't think so. Israel has proportional representation, which leads to a multitude of parties with a few seats each.

In Britain your party could theoretically get 49% of the vote and yet win not a single seat in parliament.
All youneed to do to win a seat is get more votes than anyone else. If you got 10% of the vote and candidates from 10 other parties got 9% each, you get the seat and they get nothing. This keeps out the fringe groups, like Green Parties, which is a good thing.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
As I thought. Can't even accept responsibility for your own posts.

So the only thing you can think of is to order me to limit my free speech. Funny. Predictable. SOS.
And you don't follow orders very well either. :)

As for limiting your free speech, I have no power to shut you down so I can't do much.

How do you like my posts?

·
RAVE ON
19,432 Posts
And you don't follow orders very well either. :)

As for limiting your free speech, I have no power to shut you down so I can't do much.

How do you like my posts?
I would like them better if you actually took responsibility for what you post. But you don't seem to feel there is any need for that. Maybe it is the anonymity of the Internet that encourages people to just write what they would like to be reality.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts