Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,143 Posts
Can u tell ne when this israel conquer this so cold place? Would love to know
Me and SuperG wondered if Israel would stop their expansion once you're done with Palestina, obviously we don't have an answer for that, so stop playing dumb.

EDIT: There we go...

Israeli Attacks On Syria Halted After Russia Threatened To Shoot Down Jets

According to reports in both Israeli and Arabic regional media, Israel this past week was preparing to expand major airstrikes against “Iran-backed” targets in Syria, but Moscow imposed its red line. The Independent has published a story describing that Russia’s military in Syria threatened to shoot down any invading Israeli warplanes using fighter jets or their S-400 system.

The Jerusalem Post, citing sources in the UK Independent (Arabia), writes just after the latest meeting in Sochi between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Russian President Vladimir Putin: “According to the report, Moscow has prevented three Israeli airstrikes on three Syrian outposts recently, and even threatened that any jets attempting such a thing would be shot down, either by Russian jets or by the S400 Anti-aircraft missiles.

The source cited in the report claims a similar situation has happened twice, and that during August, Moscow stopped an airstrike on a Syrian outpost in Qasioun, where a S300 missile battery is placed.” Netanyahu’s hasty trip to meet with Putin on Thursday – even in the final days before Tuesday’s key election – was reportedly with a goal to press the Russian president on essentially ignoring Israel’s attacks in Syria.

Citing further sources in the British-Arabic Independent Arabia, The Jerusalem Post continues: According to the Russian source, Putin let Netanyahu know that his country will not allow any damage to be done to the Syrian regime’s army, or any of the weapons being given to it… Israel sources cited by the Arabic newspaper described Netanyahu’s attempts to persuade Putin as “a failure”. This in spite of Netanyahu telling reporters after the meeting that his relations with Moscow were stronger than ever.

[..] The Russian source said: “Putin has expressed his dissatisfaction from Israel’s latest actions in Lebanon” and even emphasized to Netanyahu that he “Rejects the aggression towards Lebanon’s sovereignty”, something which has never been heard from him.

Putin further stated that someone is cheating him in regards to Syria and Lebanon and that he will not let it go without a response. According to him, Netanyahu was warned not to strike such targets in the future.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
The west seems to sympathize with muslims for some reason. I think they've fallen for their victim image or they're scared of them.
Only when Israel and the jews are related

You think the west care about muslims on Africa or china? Nice joke
You think they care for the war in Syria? The woman oppression in Saudi Arabia? I can go on a country by country
Kashmir too.

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Me and SuperG wondered if Israel would stop their expansion once you're done with Palestina, obviously we don't have an answer for that, so stop playing dumb.

EDIT: There we go...

Israeli Attacks On Syria Halted After Russia Threatened To Shoot Down Jets
Israel wiped the arab countries in 6 days.

How much time do u think it would have taken the idf to make gaza a parking lot? 6 minutes? U?

Besides speaking fake news and lies you still havent givin a single proof to ur harsh accusations

Its what ppl like u today, throwing something without proof bc today ppl dont bother checking

Keep lying but the truth can bend until a certain point and it will break

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
First we should abandon "the West" in this case. While I'm quite sure , that the majority of people in the US simply have no connection to this conflict.
In Europe it was a big thing with a lot of media coverage. Public and family evening meal discussion and actually a lot of people saw the consequences. Even now Europe is paying a lot of money for the refugees. hundred of thousands, if not millions will stay in Europe even when the war ends.
Europe is doing quite a lot for a lot of Syrian people.

woman are opressed in like half of the world. So what is your point? starting with colonialism again? Don't make business with half of the world, so China can take the half the world over?
Europe is doing a lot for the Syrian ppl? Pls don't make me laugh

Europe doesn't even know if the refugees that enter her soil are eveb refugees

Most of them are economic illegal immigrants from north Africa and the middle east

I saw how much Europe care for the war in Syria, they care so much they dont stop taking and doing something about it, day and night they lose sleep

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Time for USA to cut all aid to israel and ask for a payback. What is it about $100 billion by now? America First. Time for israel to stand on it's own.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Israel wiped the arab countries in 6 days.

How much time do u think it would have taken the idf to make gaza a parking lot? 6 minutes? U?

Besides speaking fake news and lies you still havent givin a single proof to ur harsh accusations

Its what ppl like u today, throwing something without proof bc today ppl dont bother checking

Keep lying but the truth can bend until a certain point and it will break
Please stop playing dumb. I much simpatize with Israel, I really do, but it doesn't mean there are certain facts to be considered. One of those: Israel is inherently expansionistic, it is now more than twice the size allocated by UN on its foundation. It anexionated Golan Heights, East Jerusalem, dotted West Bank with countless illegal colonies, now pretends to anexionate a huge chunk of West bank.

So it is an ongoing process of swallowing down territories not belonging to Israel. Question was simple: once you finish with Palestine, will you step further in your land grabbing?

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
What you describe, would rather fit to Israel/jewish people in Europe. Especially in germany. If you criticize Israel you very fast get the label Anti-Semite. Even if the arguments are reasonable.
Would it be fair to compare this case with the Crimea situation? Because the Media is in this case totally against Russias annexion (besides right wing AFD-people). However when it comes to Palestina a lot of people defend Israel's position or at least can understand why Isreal act like they act.
Yes that's true also.

I have no idea about the Crimea situation.

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Please stop playing dumb. I much simpatize with Israel, I really do, but it doesn't mean there are certain facts to be considered. One of those: Israel is inherently expansionistic, it is now more than twice the size allocated by UN on its foundation. It anexionated Golan Heights, East Jerusalem, dotted West Bank with countless illegal colonies, now pretends to anexionate a huge chunk of West bank.

So it is an ongoing process of swallowing down territories not belonging to Israel. Question was simple: once you finish with Palestine, will you step further in your land grabbing?
Maybe you csn refresh out memory how it all started bc u write as in isrsel got up one morning mind u, a young country and decided im bored lets create drama

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Maybe you csn refresh out memory how it all started bc u write as in isrsel got up one morning mind u, a young country and decided im bored lets create drama
I perfectly know how it started, that's not the question. Facts are facts, whatever their explanation or justifications. I simpatize with Israel, the only democracy (albeit flawed) in a sea of autocracy. I support the right of Israel to exist and defend itself. That do not mean I support expansionistic, illegal land grabbing.

So the question remains: are you gonna keep on grabbing land once you're done seizing the whole of Palestine?

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
I perfectly know how it started, that's not the question. Facts are facts, whatever their explanation or justifications. I simpatize with Israel, the only democracy (albeit flawed) in a sea of autocracy. I support the right of Israel to exist and defend itself. That do not mean I support expansionistic, illegal land grabbing.

So the question remains: are you gonna keep on grabbing land once you're done seizing the whole of Palestine?
If you haven't answer my question i find it rude that u expect me to answer you.
Is this a debate or a one side discussion?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Europe is doing a lot for the Syrian ppl? Pls don't make me laugh

Europe doesn't even know if the refugees that enter her soil are eveb refugees

Most of them are economic illegal immigrants from north Africa and the middle east

I saw how much Europe care for the war in Syria, they care so much they dont stop taking and doing something about it, day and night they lose sleep
Well even if a lot of refugees are just illegal immigrants for economic reasons. This is another topic.
A friend of mine is from Syria. Since the civil war in Syria like the majority of his family flee to netherlands and germany. And they stay now.
What did the US, Russia, China, India, South America, Africa and East Asia do for Syria?
Don't blame Europe for every S*it taking in this world.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Well even if a lot of refugees are just illegal immigrants for economic reasons. This is another topic.
A friend of mine is from Syria. Since the civil war in Syria like the majority of his family flee to netherlands and germany. And they stay now.
What did the US, Russia, China, India, South America, Africa and East Asia do for Syria?
What do you want us to do for them? We have two hostile enemies, Pakistan and China. Then we have plenty of illegal Bangladeshis here who philosophically side with the Pakistanis. Sorry we haven't got a place for them, or the resources. :lol:

We don't want anymore muslims in this country. Feel free to take the ones we already have. :lol:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
not surprised to see leftist (i.e. all of them) Western European mainstream media rise up and cheer against Netanjahu

he will pull through though and reign again, no doubt about it

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
He will lead again I guess, maybe barely, 32 MPs each for him and Benny Gantz
How can he lead?

Gantz lead by 1 mandate
Gantz said he will not sit with him bc he id charged wuith bribery
Liberman refuse to sit with him without gantz

His only options is a miracle, that someone will change of heart or 3 election

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
not surprised to see leftist (i.e. all of them) Western European mainstream media rise up and cheer against Netanjahu

he will pull through though and reign again, no doubt about it
Gantz is not a lefty at allllll

They just talk b/s and know nothing about Israel

Gantz is a center- right wing

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Well if Europe care so little about her borders and the fact so many economic immigrants come thats her problem

It will be best if Europe will mind her own problems instead of preaching everyone and pretend like they have the voice of morals

Mind ur own Europe, god knows u have a lot to deal with

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Gantz is not a lefty at allllll

They just talk b/s and know nothing about Israel

Gantz is a center- right wing
I agree. They do know nothing except that Netanjahu is strict against Palestine and Islam and that is basically enough for them to join in on any smear campaign against him. Well, if Gantz really pulls through (and I don't believe he will), they will be in for a rude awakening.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Well if Europe care so little about her borders and the fact so many economic immigrants come thats her problem

It will be best if Europe will mind her own problems instead of preaching everyone and pretend like they have the voice of morals

Mind ur own Europe, god knows u have a lot to deal with
Europe needs to take the lead in the world. If not, the world will go down.

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Europe needs to take the lead in the world. If not, the world will go down.
Yes we saw how well they did all throw their history

Africa
2 world wars
Colonialism

41 - 60 of 92 Posts