Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not Isner’s best tennis but got the job done and managed to avoid tiebreaks.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
He was attacking Hurkacz's second serve pretty effectively and played well at the net. He should be able to get past Millman to set up a clash with Tsitsipas. I don't see him going farther than that, though.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tsitsipas seems to struggle with servebots as he’s 0-2 against Kyrgios and got straight settled by Raonic at AO this year. I think Isner def has a chance but he’ll need to step up his game.

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Can you please state the tournament in the title, because these will be archieved, and when we were trying to find the thread for that particular match in the future, we won't be able to. Always state the tournament and the round. You are a new poster so it can happen but please edit and be careful next time pal.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Can you please state the tournament in the title, because these will be archieved, and when we were trying to find the thread for that particular match in the future, we won't be able to. Always state the tournament and the round. You are a new poster so it can happen but please edit and be careful next time pal.
That's right.

I can imagine that a large proportion of the tennis population will be searching for viewers' opinions on this epic showdown. Having the names of the players in the title as well as being able to search by date will simply not suffice.

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
That's right.

I can imagine that a large proportion of the tennis population will be searching for viewers' opinions on this epic showdown. Having the names of the players in the title as well as being able to search by date will simply not suffice.
MTF's search engine is pretty much fucked up. I couldn't find many great matches between 2007 and 2009 because of this. Grow up, you had your coffee and wanted to criticise some random posters I guess this morning. Ever snobbish and grumpy, our burrow.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
MTF's search engine is pretty much fucked up. I couldn't find many great matches between 2007 and 2009 because of this. Grow up, you had your coffee and wanted to criticise some random posters I guess this morning. Ever snobbish and grumpy, our burrow.
You're such a sensitive Susan.

The irony in your post is priceless - "grow up" he/she says, after policing someone on a thread title.

It's funny how you perceive my posts as grumpy, as many do, when I'm sitting here laughing at your posts.

P.S. You won't find me anywhere near coffee. Maybe that's why you're so highly-strung and can't take any banter. It's a common thing with coffee drinkers and smokers, and I'm presuming you're both.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts