Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigclap: Second Isner's match in Washington and another one finished in a winning tie-break of the deciding set - for sure it's a destiny of his career. Becker in both sets was one game away from victory.
Welcome in the club "30 aces" :hatoff: Next Odesnik, what a match in the 3rd round - two American players with first two career wins here :haha:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He got tired, because he had 81% until mid 3rd set.
I think Becker was playing good match on return considering extreme high percent of Isner's 1st serve. Becker broke Isner twice in the first set and had deuces in first three Insner's games of the third set.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Isner suffers from Karlovic Syndrome, apparently. :p

Now seriously, I love it when players prefer to take a degree at college then on their twenties they come and succeed at the top level. It's something special. :)

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now seriously, I love it when players prefer to take a degree at college then on their twenties they come and succeed at the top level. It's something special. :)
He has 10 years ahead with many tight matches in a prospect and lots of aces to serve :)

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I think Becker was playing good match on return considering extreme high percent of Isner's 1st serve. Becker broke Isner twice in the first set and had deuces in first three Insner's games of the third set.
Yeah, it's hard to believe that someone was able to break Isner twice with him serving at 81%! :eek:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Regarding the result nothing new about Becker, but at least something new about Isner! Never saw him playing so far though, but 30+ aces should sum up his strenght pretty much :lol:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wellcome on tour Dr. Isner. :hatoff:
I want in the Washington final: Dr. Ivo vs. Dr. Isner... and 60 aces in all :banana:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Isner :worship:

This kid is gonna succeed Dr. Ivo when the time is right.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
70+% is sick esp when he serves like that...does anyone know what ivo's typical 1st % is?

i know pim pim can serve high %'s while serving huge...Roddick can but his serve isnt as accurate as pim's

1 - 20 of 35 Posts