Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Bernie the Tank Engine play again? His ranking is outside 200 atm and he looks like he’s in party mode.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
He apparently thinks, he has earned a great enough fortune to feast off it for the rest of his life. Plus he’s probably making money from Instagram and co. Question is for how long.

·
Registered
19,518 Posts
Hard to predict... he should be going for a few more years though. He'll be able to get back to Top 100 if he means business.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Dude he's done. Why even bother asking the question?

He seems happy though. Hope he is enjoying life.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
of course he will!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dude he's done. Why even bother asking the question?

He seems happy though. Hope he is enjoying life.
He's attempting to, he's been alluding to it on his IG for the last couple weeks (shocked to see him actually make an account tbh) and posted a story with the caption "finding it again" with a vid of him training on the court

Tbh, he looked fitter and more muscular than I've seen him before, hopefully the new girl and the break has helped him a lot

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
He's attempting to, he's been alluding to it on his IG for the last couple weeks (shocked to see him actually make an account tbh) and posted a story with the caption "finding it again" with a vid of him training on the court

Tbh, he looked fitter and more muscular than I've seen him before, hopefully the new girl and the break has helped him a lot
true haha. he doesn´t like social media. i think he doesn´t use facebook and whatsapp anymore =(

·
Registered
70,519 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts

Can you link the account pls? I only ever saw fan accounts of him.

I wish him the best.
At worst he is in beautiful Surfers Paradise with a hot girl..could be worse.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can you link the account pls? I only ever saw fan accounts of him.

I wish him the best.
At worst he is in beautiful Surfers Paradise with a hot girl..could be worse.
His last post was 5 days ago though
He's been posting stories every day too with his chick

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Reactions: JMG
1 - 20 of 63 Posts