Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
You guys are beyond cynical.

Kyrgios makes up his own mind and just like Barty (and all others who will follow), I can only respect his decision.

Do people even know what Kyrgios has done for charity? You don't have to like him, but sitting behind your computer bashing Kyrgios is quite pathetic.
Do we know what Kyrgios has done for charity? No we don't.
But we know whose girlfriend Kokkinakis was banging at the time...
So, it's neither here or there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)

Kyrgios makes up his own mind and just like Barty (and all others who will follow), I can only respect his decision.

Do people even know what Kyrgios has done for charity? You don't have to like him, but sitting behind your computer bashing Kyrgios is quite pathetic.
Of course he can decide not to go.

But why bash people like he did in that video ? Bringing up 'dancing on tables' etc.

This fuckn clown just wants attention.

He lives in a city with basically zero cases.

I'd love to see how he'd go living in my city Melbourne when its 400-600 cases a day and now stage 4 restrictions. See if he could walk the walk.

Everything he does is to get attention and take cheap shots at people.

·
Banned
693 Posts
But why bash people like he did in that video ? Bringing up 'dancing on tables' etc.
You must be able to guess...
Because he's our passive-aggressive, trailer-trash enfant-terrible loser...

He's in love with Roger, and we think that's so cute.

Reactions: Ronman

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Just so stupid of Coric to comment on Nick antics on twitter... ignore him and move on... he's just feeding the fire lol

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
He has every right to retort what NK (the initial provoker) put over social media right back in spades. Perhaps had NK done it in pm to those players (which would have been appropriate), then I would criticise Coric’s action, but seems to most sensible people that all NK seeks is attention (mostly of negative variety) so he deserves a dose of his own medicine.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Reactions: sav001

·
Registered
3,770 Posts

I'd love to see how he'd go living in my city Melbourne when its 400-600 cases a day and now stage 4 restrictions. See if he could walk the walk.

... Exactly!!.. The guy is a man child.Emotionally stunted insecure individual who when winning,wants attention.When losing- he wants even more attention and tries to really outdo himself.

... This guy has told us all he'd rather be playing basketball instead of tennis and has no love for the game and deep down inside he couldn't give a flying fuck about the US OPEN this year.However,sitting it out isn't enough.He has to inject himself somewhere where he can take the high road once again.

He can't stand going through life without drumming up some sort of controversy.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Just saw an article: Kyrgios pulls out of US Open in 'emotional' message.

I'm too embarrassed to even watch this. It's probably some cringeworthy, attention seeking shit.

Apparently he's crying in the video lol. Why cry when you'd likely be out in the 2nd round?

This dude lives in his own world

... Bwahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha... Just reading some of the Twitter responses to him bagging the crap out of him.

Here are some good ones:

''At least no umpires will be spat at or verbally abused this year''

'What's ridiculous is that he's reading it out... beyond cringe''

''I think that Kyrgios believe he is really too important. He reads this statement like if it's Nadal that is withdrawing from the Roland Garros.''

''What kind of attention seeking behaviour is this? ''

·
Registered
10,950 Posts

Crazy that all the big 3 fanbases get united in the hate.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Nick is free to withdraw from every Event he wants. But it is ridiculous to think he is the only responsable Person who respect the corona deaths…..

·
Registered
4,822 Posts

I'm too embarrassed to even watch this. It's probably some cringeworthy, attention seeking shit.

Apparently he's crying in the video lol. Why cry when you'd likely be out in the 2nd round?

Something tells me he'd be among those people. :lol:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts

Not saying it's the right thing to do, but can you blame him after the years of crap he gets from players, commentators, journalists and others working in tennis? Sure, Kyrgios has done some crazy stuff, but I can imagine that he feels like people are after him for everything he says and does whereas others try to belittle their own irresponsible behaviour.

As for seeking attention, well, using Twitter is a form of attention seeking behaviour imo. Kyrgios is not the only tennis player using it.

·
F***ing have it
17,501 Posts
My people :rolleyes::LOL: The mini Trump of tennis. Just a reality circus + some flashy shots and he's a god. No big titles to back his sh*t up. This is he world we live in. Look at me, look at me. Ignore this clown. Borna deserves this mess for answering this useless and sad troll

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
... Bwahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha... Just reading some of the Twitter responses to him bagging the crap out of him.

Here are some good ones:

''At least no umpires will be spat at or verbally abused this year''

'What's ridiculous is that he's reading it out... beyond cringe''

''I think that Kyrgios believe he is really too important. He reads this statement like if it's Nadal that is withdrawing from the Roland Garros.''

''What kind of attention seeking behaviour is this? ''
I've literally attended a US Open match of his where Nick was complaining and ranting about having to be there. Now he's putting out messages like this? Is he just doing this for social media clout? Because he's not this guy.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Ahahaha faaaaark.

Hold my beer while i virtue signal on a tv channel that i have had previous feuds with because i want to put down other people working in the industry.

Nick, i get it. You are a vapid spineless piece of shit you uses flash bangs and weak rhetoric to make yourself seem important and caring. But plleeeeease have some fucking consistency and stop bekng a hypocrit in nature and in action.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
So his reasons are "sitting out for the people, for my Aussies, for the hundreds of thousands of Americans who have lost their lives"?!?

What have people in general or his fellow Aussies got to do with the pandemic? Majority of them was not affected.

Also those US Americans who lost their lives cannot be brought back by staying away and shunning the Tour/grand slams. You have to act responsibly but that does not mean to hide away like a creepy, tremulous kid in your apartment.
Once again, this whole argumentation does not make any sense. You can still act cool and keep the rules and get away with it.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Not saying it's the right thing to do, but can you blame him after the years of crap he gets from players, commentators, journalists and others working in tennis? Sure, Kyrgios has done some crazy stuff, but I can imagine that he feels like people are after him for everything he says and does whereas others try to belittle their own irresponsible behaviour.

As for seeking attention, well, using Twitter is a form of attention seeking behaviour imo. Kyrgios is not the only tennis player using it.
Stop it, he totally deserves any backlash he gets for these ridiculous actions.

Using Twitter is not attention seeking at all. It is just one of the main communication platform for celebs, including sportsmen. Though there are certain rules which make its use not so controversial and attention seeking, maybe you never heard of them...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Again more arguing regarding social distancing, and Nick said this in reply to Borna:

View attachment 355855

I mean, you can call someone wrong for their stance on Covid, but judging what they bring to the sport? That is just too personal I think.

What's amazing is people on social media saying Nick is a 'legend' for this. I guess it shows how far standards in society has fallen, when a guy who hasn't made a grand slam QF in 5 years can lash out in a personal way at anyone who criticizes, and it being seen as 'cool'.

Call me old school, but I believe in letting your actions/work doing the talking.

Here is a link to the full exchange.

Kyrgios merely retaliated — he was attacked first.

Nothing else happening here.

Coric shouldn't dish it out if he can't take it.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Stop it, he totally deserves any backlash he gets for these ridiculous actions.

Using Twitter is not attention seeking at all. It is just one of the main communication platform for celebs, including sportsmen. Though there are certain rules which make its use not so controversial and attention seeking, maybe you never heard of them...
I'm not taking sides. I like Kyrgios for being one of the most naturally talented players I've ever seen. But I won't hesitate to say something when he goes over the line like during the Wawrinka match. That was way out of line and there was no need for Kyrgios to embarrass Stan, Kokkinakis and himself of course.

To me, it seems like players/commentators/journalists like to bash him all day long and filter everything he does and says, but at the same time they are like him. Coric clearly provoked him, Kyrgios responded and he gets all the blame? MTF is drowning in the unfairness of its own members.

Becker took it to the next level by trying to defend Djokovic's AT mess and saying (well on Twitter, because that's 'normal' communication these days) Kyrgios is a rat. Really? A person who didn't acknowledge one of his kids calling other people a rat? Please!

To sum up the attitude people have when talking about Kyrgios:

"Gosh darn it, it's raining outside, well FU Kyrgios!!!"

·
Banned
693 Posts
I'm not taking sides. I like Kyrgios for being one of the most naturally talented players I've ever seen. But I won't hesitate to say something when he goes over the line like during the Wawrinka match. That was way out of line and there was no need for Kyrgios to embarrass Stan, Kokkinakis and himself of course.

To me, it seems like players/commentators/journalists like to bash him all day long and filter everything he does and says, but at the same time they are like him. Coric clearly provoked him, Kyrgios responded and he gets all the blame? MTF is drowning in the unfairness of its own members.

Becker took it to the next level by trying to defend Djokovic's AT mess and saying (well on Twitter, because that's 'normal' communication these days) Kyrgios is a rat. Really? A person who didn't acknowledge one of his kids calling other people a rat? Please!

To sum up the attitude people have when talking about Kyrgios:

"Gosh darn it, it's raining outside, well FU Kyrgios!!!"
"most naturally talented"!? Naagh. I'd rather have Dustin Brown, please. Six days a week and twice on Sunday.
Dustin loves tennis and respects the audience, opponents, the sport and is a real sportsman and entertainer. He's a joy to watch. Kyrgios is nauseating and cringy even on his best day.
Kyrgios hates and disrespects everything: tennis, audience, umpires, opponents, work... everything.
It's incredible that he achieved what he did - which is not much, but given who he is as a person, Id say he overachieved.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts