Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Kyrgios is almost always trying hard to be controversial and relevant. Thankfully, he is only the former but not the latter. lol

Reactions: sav001 and Saraya!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
He is Greek on his paternal side & Malaysian on maternal side while Ali is African American.
There are other 'black' races beyond African.

Aboriginal Australians, Dravidian Indians, Natives from Asia-Pacific have been described in that way.

Nick's Mom falls into the category of either Tamil (South) Indian or Native Malay.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
I always find the outrage about a player talking down another player hilarious.

80 % of MTF posts are about trashing tennis players and elaborate how shitty they are-

You all are the goddamn hypocrites, not Kyrgios.
If it is indeed done, it happens on a forum. Not in the public eye, for everyone to see, while adressing that player. Completely different nature to it.

Reactions: sav001 and Cloren

·
6,327 Posts

Aboriginal Australians, Dravidian Indians, Natives from Asia-Pacific have been described in that way.

Nick's Mom falls into the category of either Tamil (South) Indian or Native Malay.
Nick Kyrgios' mum is listed as native Malay.
In fact, she has royal 👑 bloodlines.
Nick is thus a Malaysian royal as well , as a direct descendant.
Not sure why so many Aussies are giving Nick such a serve.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts

When, in the late 18th C. when ignorant colonialists arrived?

·
Registered
13,132 Posts
Again, just a disgusting disrepectful human being. And what has he brought to the sport, except countless scenes and insults?
He can dream of having Coric's dedication and work ethic.
Yet he still owns him every time they play... imagine my shock!

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Kyrgios saying about another's player mental capabilities... he should have just shut his mouth/kept his fingers from typing in this regard.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Coric was just answering to a journalist's question about Kyrgios so stop saying he started it. Thiem said something quite similar recently when he was also responding to a journalist. But It's Kyrgios who is trying to milk all this situation because he always wants to be the center of attention.
And the way Kyrgios responded saying that Coric's intellectual level is 0 is pure lack of respect. I can't say Kyrgios was wrong when he criticised Novak and then Zverev he was even totally right. But then he disrespected the confinement rules himself, and now he's insulting another player saying he's an idiot and that his game is boring and yet some people are still treating him like a king. Since when insulting other players something to be proud of?

He could have just responded normally to Coric but he wanted to make it personal and found a good opportunity to take a dig at his intellectual level and his game.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Where does he own Coric every time they play??:LOL:
Their H2H is 2-2 and Coric won their last meeting.
lol
Kyrgios is a trailer-park clown... I don't know even how people think he's worth the time :))))

·
Registered
798 Posts
He is Greek on his paternal side & Malaysian on maternal side while Ali is African American.
This I know, hence my question.

No. That's from me as a black African.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Just saw an article: Kyrgios pulls out of US Open in 'emotional' message.

I'm too embarrassed to even watch this. It's probably some cringeworthy, attention seeking shit.

Apparently he's crying in the video lol. Why cry when you'd likely be out in the 2nd round?

This dude lives in his own world

·
Banned
693 Posts
Just saw an article: Kyrgios pulls out of US Open in 'emotional' message.

I'm too embarrassed to even watch this. It's probably some cringeworthy, attention seeking shit.

Apparently he's crying in the video lol. Why cry when you'd likely be out in the 2nd round?

This dude lives in his own world

hehehe... what a pathetic trailer-trash attention seeker :)))))))))
with doing this, he'll save australia, united states and more importantly the whole world... From himself.
good move. unexpected.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
You guys are beyond cynical.

Kyrgios makes up his own mind and just like Barty (and all others who will follow), I can only respect his decision.

Do people even know what Kyrgios has done for charity? You don't have to like him, but sitting behind your computer bashing Kyrgios is quite pathetic.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts