Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 133 Posts

·
|
14,625 Posts
He couldn't even look Tom Rinaldi (US Commentator) in the eye after he mocked him on Twitter. Was looking down like a wimp.

As I said above- built like Ali, mentally as tough as a spoiled private schoolgirl
Kyrgios is an ugly and uncoordinated version of Ali and without Ali's muscles and without Ali's brain.
So basically he's got Ali's skin color, nothing else....

·
Registered
65 Posts
The funniest part of all this fight is that it started with Kyrgios pretending to care about other people after the Adria Tour issue.
He is probably too stupid to realize that with a bit of bad luck he could have killed someone when he threw his racket above the stands at Queens. So seeing Nick teaching this kind of behavior lessons to other players today is just laughable

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Man, you asked for other poster to get banned for vulgar language and now you come up with this? Don’t take me wrong - I’m all for freedom and don’t mind cursing
ahahahhahhah

My whole post about possible reaction to someone's behaviour with NO intention to insult Nick,while ur 40-15rer mate intentionally(Not for the first time) insulted
Thus,i didn't insult anyone,but nice try,u pelican(c)

jajaja.I love mtfers,rly.But esp i love 40-15rer tards.So insecure that letting expose themselves
but I just don’t like hypocrycy...
Me too,mate,me too.So maybe u will stop being?
The funniest part of all this fight is that it started with Kyrgios pretending to care about other people after the Adria Tour issue.
He is probably too stupid to realize that with a bit of bad luck he could have killed someone when he threw his racket above the stands at Queens. So seeing Nick teaching this kind of behavior lessons to other players today is just laughable
Ofc.I find more and more similarities between Nick and 40-15rer tards.Both utter hypocrites.But it is what is 🤔

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
It's funny how everybody here sides with Coric, who's being the irresponsible one.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
I didn't say that it "needed" to be made private. I understand that you're about 18 (and have the closest thing to an online Napoleon complex I've seen), but believe it or not, before the surge in the normalisation of social media, decent people had such conversations one-on-one, without an audience - hence the nature of Nick Kyrgios' response (whether he's being a hypocrite or not, is another story).
Maybe you should focus on the essentials here, and not weather or not that comment could also be made private. You focus on things that are irrelevant.

·
Registered
429 Posts
It's funny how everybody here sides with Coric, who's being the irresponsible one.
I don’t know that it’s siding with Coric so much as it is calling out Nick’s hypocrisy.

Also, it seems obvious that since Nick has no intention of putting in the hard work to become a great professional athlete, he’s trying for Twitter GOAT. If I weren’t for Trump, he’d be there.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I always find the outrage about a player talking down another player hilarious.

80 % of MTF posts are about trashing tennis players and elaborate how shitty they are-

You all are the goddamn hypocrites, not Kyrgios.

·
Registered
429 Posts

80 % of MTF posts are about trashing tennis players and elaborate how shitty they are-

The difference should be obvious. People here who criticize players have not totally disrespected the sport by tanking, throwing tantrums, cursing out fans and officials, etc. Kyrgios does all that on regular basis then appoints himself the voice of moral judgement. That’s the real hypocrisy.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
So if u were invited to a private tennis tourn. held for a select group in the prime of their lives & in between & after matches, events were going on, u would just sit in your room & avoid all of that? The only Hypocrite here is the Aussie hunchback who does not practice what he preaches.

·
Registered
821 Posts
At this point, it is pretty childish and immature on the part of tennis players for not moving on from this. To bring this up again and again and for this long is pretty boring, honestly.
Kyrgios is the only one that keeps bringing it up.

·
Registered
874 Posts

So what is Kyrgios according to you then ?? Still trash, right ?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Who cares if he was careless before? So, say, convicted criminals cannot express themselves on social issues even after they serve their time and are out? What Kyrgios has done is part of the history. He is not doing anything at the moment. And he is entitled to his opinion just like anybody is.

Not saying he will be an angel from now on. Roast him if / when he does it again. For example, I will not judge Coric for his past sins if he were to criticise Kyrgios in two years time, just bcs he was irresponsible at the time of covid. Just move on, speak now and only now.

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
what is Coric doing here? He will never win this argument.
Probably worrying he won't be remembered for his tennis. Hence, trying to make history by becoming the first man ever to win an argument against an idiot.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
So if u were invited to a private tennis tourn. held for a select group in the prime of their lives & in between & after matches, events were going on, u would just sit in your room & avoid all of that? The only Hypocrite here is the Aussie hunchback who does not practice what he preaches.
Yes. I wouldn't go to start with

·
Banned
693 Posts
What makes me sick is all these pasty losers in the replies going "Get him King!"

Nick is King of what exactly? Being the biggest failure in the history of men's tennis? The single biggest waste of talent?
Nick is a Trailer-Park-Trash king. Messiah of the big-mouthed slackers and underachievers.

Reactions: sav001

·
Registered
798 Posts
Kyrgios is an ugly and uncoordinated version of Ali and without Ali's muscles and without Ali's brain.
Is Kyrios black or do you mean something else? The dropshot variety in the Mexican and Wimbledon matches are a minute blip in Nadal's career. Don't be so pressed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
What I meant is he's tall, lean, fast, powerful, (some women think) handsome and charismatic.

Such a bag of gifts that he has failed to make the most of.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What an immature and classless hypocrite who cannot argue much before starting insulting others. I don’t know how you can take this douchebag serious as long as he does not speak a word about the US exho tour involving Tiafoe and Isner. I met people who have mental issues, but how could you put those people in the same group as this thug? With that cocky face and pathetic attitudes, I won’t be too surprised if he may get punched right in the face in the future.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Is Kyrios black or do you mean something else? The dropshot variety in the Mexican and Wimbledon matches are a minute blip in Nadal's career. Don't be so pressed.
He is Greek on his paternal side & Malaysian on maternal side while Ali is African American.

61 - 80 of 133 Posts