Is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean come on. This is the 2nd week of a slam. 2 absolute ridiculous matches. Ferrer suddenly afer 1 set all couldn't win a game and the Murray-Monfils match: WTF? Murray all the way in the fisrt 2 sets, Monfils was just pushing then out of nowhere Murray starts losing it. It seemed he had no more stamina. And then the 5th set was mega facepalm.

·
23,064 Posts
Not sure, I mean I am pretty sure there are other worst moments in the annals of men's tennis -- that being said, on their abilities, the point that the women's matches personally have been more satisfying to watch than the men's really shows how facepalm worthy the performances were today. Yesterday was at least more quality even as 3-Setters IMO.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
This is pretty bad but I'm sure there have been worse, so I said maybe. Ferrer is a disgrace and Monfils, who the hell knows.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both Ferrer and Monfils had a chance to play another day yet they decided to throw away their matches in a hurry. :facepalm:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Whenever the 2 WTA matches better, despite Errani and petkovic are playing in one match, and an injured opponent in the other, the answer is YES

Backdal, Ferrer choking and mugging, and Murray and his constipated facial expressions not closing out a routine match and then monf feeling hungry going to the patisserie to buy un bageell

I want the last 4 hours of my life back

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
another over reaction, this needs to stop.

it was not a fun day at all (well i guess that depends on who you support) but lets not be all theatrical and call it the worst ever day of tennis

·
Registered
356 Posts
I can't say whether it is or not, all I know is that according to this forum every tournament this year has brought a new low to the game of tennis...

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Any day the GOAT wins is a good day. That means tennis is saved.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Both Ferrer and Monfils had a chance to play another day yet they decided to throw away their matches in a hurry. :facepalm:
:haha: Who wants to watch Ferrer-Monfils? It will be NID Ferrer in 3 or 4, and he will proceed to choke away the final to whoever he faces.

With Nadal and Murray we will get a good SF and F. That's better for the game.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
every tournament the same s*it.

worst AO, worst masters, worst era, worst day in men's tennis history.
I can't wait for the "worst Wimbledon" in a couple of weeks :spit:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Near enough every day of the USO'13 was worse than this... truly horrific tournament.

Not to mention the No SFs day in Miami this year.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts