·
Registered
14,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

His hand-eye coordination :scared::worship:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
I know this is a joke thread but anyone who plays tennis regularly can do this pretty much as many times as they want without getting too bored to stop.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I know this is a joke thread but anyone who plays tennis regularly can do this pretty much as many times as they want without getting too bored to stop.
So true! But it's fun to watch though.

Nadal is holding his racket at the easiest spot to do this, because of stability. It would be more impressive holding it like when he's playing tennis.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts

Although this is soccer, this guy was surely better at juggling.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I'm not even a sportsman but once I juggled a football over 1000 times (about 15 minutes without touching the ground).

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is not true, at all.

you get sloppy around 70-80

I'm not even a sportsman but once I juggled a football over 1000 times (about 15 minutes without touching the ground).
thats amazing, respect

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Regardless of how hard it is, it is just a trick that has almost nothing to do with actual tennis apart from using the materials, and for that reason I wouldn't classify as a "tennis player skill" either.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
One leg or 2 legs? I can juggle with the right one for few hundred times, but can only juggle with the left one 2-3 times. I don't think I went over 300, but mainly because my standing leg was getting sore. I think it's important to be able to use both legs if you wanna go for really large numbers. Also keep the ball really close to your foot, barely lifting it, no knee juggling or head juggling, the odds of losing control are much higher the further you let the ball go from your leg.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Is this the most impressive thing a tennis player has ever done?
Marcus Willis once won a GS R1 match while being visibly 8 months pregnant - more impressive if you ask me :shrug:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
One leg or 2 legs? I can juggle with the right one for few hundred times, but can only juggle with the left one 2-3 times. I don't think I went over 300, but mainly because my leg was getting sore. I think it's important to be able to use both legs if you wanna go for really large numbers. Also keep the ball really close to your foot, barely lifting it, no knee juggling or head juggling, the odds of losing control are much higher the further you let the ball go from your leg.
Mostly with the right leg. I didn't have that good juggling technique - it was all about pure will to show off and get to 1000 (obviously I practised a lot before). At the end sweat was flooding my eyes and I was limping for a few days. It was a long time ago - I was 18 yo then. Since then a lot has changed. Last year I asked some boys to give me a ball for a moment. After a few tries I barely juggled 10 and they were laughing at me. My only justification is that I wore mountain boots :lol:.

·
Registered
615 Posts
If it was done at the first attempt, yes that's pretty good given the embarrassment potential,though as another poster said, this is pretty straightforward for any world class tennis player and in fact I'd be surprised if there isn't someone, somewhere- probably a lot inferior to Rafa as a tennis player- who can do it even better.

Golf is full of tricksters like this. Football also, I believe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts