Votes: 7 20.6%
  • It's bad, but there have been worse

Votes: 27 79.4%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak destroying Murray with ease and has a chance to win the third set and fails to break Andy. Now he is on the ropes in the fourth set after failing to break Murray. No doubt he will lose this in five, something that has happened to him a handful of times, and I think it will rank as one of the biggest chokes in the history of tennis.

This is why Djoker hasn't got as many slams as he should have. Pathetic mental strength.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Stop posting clown threads before the match is finished ffs. Novak will still win, he is a better claycourter.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Novak destroying Murray with ease and has a chance to win the third set and fails to break Andy. Now he is on the ropes in the fourth set after failing to break Murray. No doubt he will lose this in five, something that has happened to him a handful of times, and I think it will rank as one of the biggest chokes in the history of tennis.

This is why Djoker hasn't got as many slams as he should have. Pathetic mental strength.
Now he's broken back. Can people stop making threads until the match is over?

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
JoWilly, please :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Your idol Tsonga had much more shameful choke against Goffin a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
The match isn't over yet. Nice jinx anyway

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Clown, fake fan and hater does not know anything about the game of tennis.

Google Almagro-Ferrer AO 2013 for more information

·
Registered
3,040 Posts

lol match is not over yet. BUT!!!!! I'm glad Murray took a set off him. So there's that doubt that he is invincible. Novak got too cocky on the drop shot in the third set. And all of a SUDDEN. CLAYRAY awoke from a deep sleep. And started BOSSING Djokovic. Got under his skin.

Tell you what PEAK NADAL would murder even this version of Djokovic. He is a fake contender for the great ones CROWN. He will be lucky to win more than one FO...

·
Registered
10,559 Posts

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Clayray choking the first two sets was a disgrace yes

but he wanted the crowd to see some entertainment before the destruction began

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Muray just upped his level. Simple. Luckily for Fakervic and his tards it will probably still prove too little too late.

·
Banned
923 Posts
You're not even a Djokovic fan :haha: stop jinxing

1 - 20 of 52 Posts