Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Avengers, and couldn't help but think about the great rivalry while watching this scene.

The 'dull' creature vanquishing the 'puny god'.

Discuss.

Are the guys that made Avengers closet tennis/Nadal fans?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Well, the green creature in the movie was a smart person with a doctorate degree, no? So that kind of kills your argument.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Well, the green creature in the movie was a smart person with a doctorate degree, no? So that kind of kills your argument.
And the god had a normal sized nose, no? :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
And the god had a normal sized nose, no? :lol:
That's true too. I bet you $100 the guys behind this movie were hitting drugs and don't give a rat's a** about tennis. How are you going to care about tennis when you are high as F all the time. Sex, drugs and rock/roll baby. Forget tennis

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's true too. I bet you $100 the guys behind this movie were hitting drugs and don't give a rat's a** about tennis. How are you going to care about tennis when you are high as F all the time. Sex, drugs and rock/roll baby. Forget tennis
I don't think so. It depicts the rivalry so well in just a few seconds. I think it's genius.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I don't think so. It depicts the rivalry so well in just a few seconds. I think it's genius.
Let's forget about the movie. Let's talk about you buddy. Whatchu smoking? :) Can I hit some of that good s***? :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Hop Jowilly and Slade check this thread, they will start crying like their master.:wavey:

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hop Jowilly and Slade check this thread, they will start crying like their master.:wavey:
I actually think Slade would agree with me. Notice how Dull walks away like a thugh afterwards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts