·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Hypokritrios

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Lol what, where did you read that?

Not gonna lie, that pic in OP is kinda curious.

And he does call Murray a God..

Dude is an eccentric character, that's for sure. He is pretty old school.

Reminds me of a dude from the 80s/90s, where men were more flamboyant and less cookie cutter
I think the analogy is metrosexual nowadays.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I've been critical of Nick, but no it's not hypocrisy considering his area is barely affected.

My city of Melbourne, however- fucked. 450 new cases and 10 deaths overnight. We are in stage 4 lockdown.
Yeah Melb is only "fucked" by Oz standards. cases are already stabilised/dropping. deaths are tragic but the majority are from nursing homes. if it wasn't for the incompetent management of hotel quarantine by the Victorian State gov Australia would have any hardly any cases at all now given other states are regularly reported zero new cases. Sydney's only cases originated from Melbourne and cases have been stable at 10-20 a day which is nothing (although that could obviously change).

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah Melb is only "fucked" by Oz standards. cases are already stabilised/dropping. deaths are tragic but the majority are from nursing homes. if it wasn't for the incompetent management of hotel quarantine by the Victorian State gov Australia would have any hardly any cases at all now given other states are regularly reported zero new cases. Sydney's only cases originated from Melbourne and cases have been stable at 10-20 a day which is nothing (although that could obviously change).
Yup everything you say is true.

Still the fact that some people in their 40s have died, and people in their 20s/30s had very severe symptoms is unsettling.

·
Registered
885 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
So what if he wants to get with guys or even trans girls. We've all been through that phase. For some it may be more than just a phase. Either way, whatever makes one happy without harming others, do it
[/QUOTE]
Not everyone has been through that “phase”

21 - 28 of 28 Posts