Mens Tennis Forums banner

Is this picture of Kyrgios at a nightclub, not practicing Social Distancing and without a mask recent?

3K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  xargon 
#1 ·

So then, I'm curious: why is no one in #TennisJournalism offering a "take" on Kyrgios -who was preaching to his colleagues a week ago- out at a nightclub, with no social distancing, and no mask. All the people who were happy to skewer Zverev are suddenly silent? #NotAGoodLook

#7 ·
Croatia and Serbia also had a very low number of active cases when the Adria tour was held, yet activities of the players such as partying and being in close contact in a club type environment were inadvisable and widely criticized. Also Australia is currently experiencing a second wave of infections and it looks like the active case numbers are set to surpass the previous peak back in April. I've heard that lockdown policies are being discussed again, and those would be instituted in Canberra too, so low case numbers wouldn't matter. In any case, being out partying and hugging others in general isn't the best thing to do when there is an active outbreak in your country. Especially when you've been publicly calling out people for putting others at risk.

#5 ·
Do we have a reliable source — other than that Djokobitch twitter account (notice the crocodile)?

Reactions: guitarra
#16 ·
Contrast with my entire Broward County FL, 1200 new cases in just our county plus 25 deaths yesterday and you'd think there was no lockdown.

Today I went to the tennis courts, the beach, the gym, the bar, everything

Never thought he'd be the type to do that.

Will he go the Rodman route? Lol
I for one am surprised it took him this long to get tatooed etc.

Not a fan of the black nail polish but whatever mate. Plenty of rock stars did the same and got all the play

I've read somewhere he is bisexual... I think ATP needs gender revolution, go nick!
So what if he wants to get with guys or even trans girls. We've all been through that phase. For some it may be more than just a phase. Either way, whatever makes one happy without harming others, do it

#17 ·
Lol what, where did you read that?

Not gonna lie, that pic in OP is kinda curious.

And he does call Murray a God..

Dude is an eccentric character, that's for sure. He is pretty old school.

Reminds me of a dude from the 80s/90s, where men were more flamboyant and less cookie cutter

#28 ·
So what if he wants to get with guys or even trans girls. We've all been through that phase. For some it may be more than just a phase. Either way, whatever makes one happy without harming others, do it
[/QUOTE]
Not everyone has been through that “phase”

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.