Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Right now, it is hard to see who could stop him, but there is still a lot of work to do. Even Federer on Sunday will be a huge test for him. If he takes it out he will be tracking well ahead of schedule.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now, it is hard to see who could stop him, but there is still a lot of work to do. Even Federer on Sunday will be a huge test for him. If he takes it out he will be tracking well ahead of schedule.
Man, you are damn right.
Just keep rolling.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Federer will beat him comfortably. He has insane tennis smarts that are getting him wins, but he still has a somewhat infantile game athletically. He needs a lot of improvement physically to hang with the top 4. He pretty much has to develop more power in all aspects, but particularly the serve.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Federer will beat him comfortably. He has insane tennis smarts that are getting him wins, but he still has a somewhat infantile game athletically. He needs a lot of improvement physically to hang with the top 4. He pretty much has to develop more power in all aspects, but particularly the serve.
And that is a reason I like the boy. Anybody who doesn't like the ball doesn't like the tennis and proved they don't know anything about tennis. He is even alot more tennis-smarter than any tennis player from the past. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Everko, please write Tomic will rise, win a lot of GS, be a GOAT etc.
I want this guy to be epicly jinxed.

·
29,637 Posts
If Tomic wins on Sunday then RFK will attach his poison to him.

At least a 4 set loss or so will keep people optimistic further down the line, and also make the business end of the tournament worthwhile (no one with any tennis morals should want a Rafole final)

·
Registered
29,420 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Tomic very well could take out Federer, I think he will actually. He has the game, the smarts, won't defer to Roger, the crowd will help him through. Big upset coming on Sunday. I don't think he can beat Djok, Raf or Murray but you never know, Tomic is growing and maturing at a fast rate right now and all the signs he's showing are very positive. I love the demeanor he wears, it says simply and unoffensively, "I will win this match no matter what."

·
Registered
29,420 Posts
Tomic very well could take out Federer, I think he will actually. He has the game, the smarts, won't defer to Roger, the crowd will help him through. Big upset coming on Sunday. I don't think he can beat Djok, Raf or Murray but you never know, Tomic is growing and maturing at a fast rate right now and all the signs he's showing are very positive. I love the demeanor he wears, it says simply and unoffensively, "I will win this match no matter what."
If pure will could win matches, Hewitt would still be top 10. :shrug: Federer in 3, maybe 4.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is the other reason I love him, his mental capability, that's it. His TB record is 21:7!!! At age of 19!!! When come to TB you know he will win. He blowed set ball in 2nd but convincingly won the breaker.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
No way!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts