Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there

I'm just wondering if there's any Rogers Cup live stream (free one, if possible) available for mac user? I use mac and I'm quite on a dead end about live stream thing. But I really want to watch matches today, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
hi there

I'm just wondering if there's any Rogers Cup live stream (free one, if possible) available for mac user? I use mac and I'm quite on a dead end about live stream thing. But I really want to watch matches today, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
No. If you have an Intel Mac, you can use bootcamp or virtualization software (like Parallels or Vmware Fusion) to install Windows and watch it within Windows.

If you have a PowerPC Mac, you are out of luck.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I have Intel Mac, but then I dont think I will go through the trouble of installing bootcamp and Windows just to watch a few matches...

Thank you anyway :) That won't stop me from using mac tho :p

·
Registered
321 Posts
Is there any streams for the night session available at all? Our coverage stops after the afternoon session here.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Star Sports will be showing the night sessions I believe (MyP2P lists their coverage as 4pm to 4am British time). The problem is that hardly any of the Star Sports streams are working -- only two in fact. The one on SopCast has out-of-synch audio, and the other one is via a little-known program called UUSee, which is the one I'm currently watching. It's good quality and the audio is fine. English commentary too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts