Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 was the last great season. Federer playing creative aggressive tennis.

Now tennis is dominated by Nadals brutal style, one dimensional Djokovic. Add to that Nole choking slams left and right.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
lol

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
The hating on Djokovic from Fedtards after he fails to beat Nadal is coming

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Honestly I have never seen better varieties than the golden era of WTA. (1999-2007?) But WTA now is very awful and we have an above average ATP( strong era arguably)

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Dude, you've created 3 inane threads with such cliched topics, stop it, please, it's cramming the general section and adding nothing.

These are chitty chatty conversations, especially when you ask it and don't explain what you mean by the question.

Is tennis becoming boring because of what? zzzz

In other words, you are a Federer fanatic and upset his career is coming to an end.

FInd the 'i miss prime federer' thread, this is boring already. *slams head against monitor screen repeatedly*

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
The hating on Djokovic from Fedtards after he fails to beat Nadal is coming
But you are the biggest Nole hater on this site ... with your whole Nole is Wozniacki schtick. :spit:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
But you are the biggest Nole hater on this site ... with your whole Nole is Wozniacki schtick. :spit:
I am his big fan and best critics. Don't want to repeat again.:wavey:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I am his big fan and best critics. Don't want to repeat again.:wavey:
Surely ... even you can't say that with a straight face... you spent the past two weeks just thrashing Nole even before he lost.

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
2012 was the last great season. Federer playing creative aggressive tennis.

Now tennis is dominated by Nadals brutal style, one dimensional Djokovic. Add to that Nole choking slams left and right.
LOL...my favorite player isn't winning anymore...tennis is no fun anymore.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Federer forum.
Don't be silly. We have so many Agassi threads open and the guy is a fossil ex drug user who hasn't played in ages. Does he still have his forum? I wonder :)

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
2012 was a great year, aside from Nadal getting injured and skipping all tournaments after Wimbledon, that wasn't good. But 4 different winners, great finals, Federer making last stab at nr.1. 2014 has been less predictable in some tournaments than the previous years, that's good. Not sure if the level of tennis is that good though.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Agassi actually just said something newsworthy. This OTOH is a fanboy bitching thread.

And how many Agassi threads are there right now? Two, including one by a massive attention whore?
He is an ex drug user who skipped jail time. He deserves no thread. Hey. If you want to promote meth use to your child, be my guest. As long as I am alive, he ain't getting any respect for using the drug and then pretending like he cares about kids. He is not an active player. Deserves no thread.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts