·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can clearly see that on this gif.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yup. widow peaks, or whatever those are called. contrary to what some people might believe, he's getting older and as a result, men start losing their hair.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny how everybody laughs about rafa, everybody will get bald in atp tour, give them a few more years, the only who is safe from baldness is NOvak Djokovic, you could trown him acid on his head skin and he would still not get bald, such hair thickness :lol:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Hmm I can see a little patch but he still has a lot of hair. A lot of men do go bald! I would be most surprised with Novak, his hair is so thick! I remember a funny Murray tweet asking who would go bald first, him or Nadal? Haha at least he can laugh about it.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm I can see a little patch but he still has a lot of hair. A lot of men do go bald! I would be most surprised with Novak, his hair is so thick! I remember a funny Murray tweet asking who would go bald first, him or Nadal? Haha at least he can laugh about it.
they are all getting bald, but also aerobic sport gives you advantage on this specific department. The same person doing extensively aerobics will likely to lose more hair, or gives earlier signs of aging because cell oxidation is more likely to take place at higher rates on those individuals involved on high performance activities.

No wonder potato couches are the less likely to look older, unless they are heavily genetically predisposed to look like that.

·
Registered
15,784 Posts
he has been for a couple of years :shrug:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah definitely receding at the front, it's become more noticeable this year. I'd take that kind of balding over Nadal's though. Losing it in the middle of your head isn't a great look. I think Fed and Murray carry it better.
murray? are you being serious?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I've got news for you: most people, men AND women alike, find their hair starts receding as they get older. It's really no big deal. Unless, of course, you're trying to start a "Baldal revenge thread" :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got news for you: most people, men AND women alike, find their hair starts receding as they get older. It's really no big deal. Unless, of course, you're trying to start a "Baldal revenge thread" :)
yes, but the receding hairline of murray is just ridiculous..

Z

·
0 Posts
I'd say 80% of men in their 30s have some hairline recession. Celebrities often get transplants to fill them in.

Nadal's, however, is thinning all over the top. Not that it's anything to be ashamed of... it's just a part of aging for some people.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Been receding for some time now. Most men are gonna lose some hair on top in some way or another. :shrug:

Yep I am being serious. I don't like when guys continue to grow long scraggy hair around baldness (Nadal). His Dad's hair is a state too (not to mention the bottles of dye he uses, my other pet peeve). That's a skinhead pic from a haircut he had for two weeks in 2012. Murray looks fine most of the time. And I'd even still prefer than skinhead pic to Nadal's hair.
Nadal's hair looks fine to me except when he gels it. That look is just hilariously bad and it's amazing no one in his personal life has told him. Also think his father's is fine including the dye, which I've never even noticed really. I imagine dyeing works better for Mediterraneans with their jet black hair; McEnroe for example dyed his dark a few years back and it just looked sad.

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
ai, i just said we would not make threads like this, but now :banghead:

why don't you concentrate on their tennis instead?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ai, i just said we would not make threads like this, but now :banghead:

why don't you concentrate on their tennis instead?
Its off-topic for some reason. Learn to live with that.

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Its off-topic for some reason. Learn to live with that.
no one loves balding so it is not a nice question/comments. We don't like rafa being make fun of balding, so we better don't make this kind of thread too.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no one loves balding so it is not a nice question/comments. We don't like rafa being make fun of balding, so we better don't make this kind of thread too.
Im not making fun at all, Its a serious concern with aesthetics.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Funny how everybody laughs about rafa, everybody will get bald in atp tour, give them a few more years, the only who is safe from baldness is NOvak Djokovic, you could trown him acid on his head skin and he would still not get bald, such hair thickness :lol:
he is safe, perfect hairline

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
From top ten Nadal, Wawrinka, Federer, Murray and Berdych will be bald more or less. I think Kei is the most guaranteed. Asian genes, hah! Novak is also not balding i think. Del Potro is not balding, he has a lot of hair too. Ferrer can get bald or not. Milos is not getting bald too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts