Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He seems to have a lot of problems these days moving to his right.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
57 days until the Australian :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
i think some of u really HAVE NOTHING TO SAY and then come up with irrelevant theories SHUT THE $#%&! UP
:worship:

The class of MTF is priceless.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey it's silly season, I'm trying to stir something up.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Of course he's declining physcially, it's called AGING! He's what? 26 now? he's in the last couple years of his peak physically speaking but relatively speaking he's still a young guy but it doesn't get better from now on, it gets tougher that's just how it is. Now if he's got Navratilova's DNA then his peak is still ahead of him but I highly doubt that will happen.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Of course he's declining physcially, it's called AGING! He's what? 26 now? he's in the last couple years of his peak physically speaking but relatively speaking he's still a young guy but it doesn't get better from now on, it gets tougher that's just how it is. Now if he's got Navratilova's DNA then his peak is still ahead of him but I highly doubt that will happen.
An attempt to say something logical in that kind of thread is highly inappropriate

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess we don't know yet if Federer is a genetic freak who's physical peak is say 26-30. If that's the case, VERY bad news for Nadal.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
I dont know whether Fed is declining physically, but his fans are certainly declining mentally.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts