Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's gonna stop him? Injured Murray? Injured out of action Del Potro? Or maybe old shadow of his former self Federer? Oh, I forgot of course choking Djokovic.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
I concur

·
Banned
2,797 Posts
I don't expect Rafa to do well Wimbledon.

Dunno for the american season.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
No

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
No, his back will get worse during the US swing. I think he's gonna play W, and then take a few months off till AO.
The back injury isn't real.

·
Registered
755 Posts
lol he wont win neither one.
Fed and Murray will both take care of the trash and if they fail some young guy will.
Djokovic of course isnt to be trusted anymore
but i can guarantee you that Nadull is highly unlikely to win USO and has 0% chance to win Wimby

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
no way

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
No, he won´t win Wimbledon, will loose early and at USO he can go far, but won´t win, Nole and Murray are better on USO i think, also NAdal won USO only - 2010 best serve in his career + easy draw and ,,old,, Nole 2013 - red hot NAdal unbeaten on HC, great form winning Canada+Cinci super confident - so he won´t win USO if he fails for example in SF - F, or QF-SF in CAnada-Cinci

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
LOL not Wimbledon considering the last 2 years. But i will say he is the favorite for USO considering Novak's poor record in slams. Nadal just peaks at the right time.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
This was about as predictable as the thread suggesting Djokovic would win every Masters event after he picked up the first two.

Nadal wins RG every year ffs, it's hardly an indicator that he'll storm Wimbledon, not exactly been the case in the last couple of years has it? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts