Is peak Warlocq the best player ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so. Big serve, heavy grondstrokes from both wings, consistency to stay in rallies against pushers, and solid net skills. When he's on, he's almost impossible to beat.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
no doubt

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Nope clearly murray

·
Registered
11,290 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Impossible to answer considering i haven't seen peak Warlocq yet, dude probably gonna unleash his true potential at Roland Garros.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If Berloq and Serena got it on, their child Black Achilles would dominate the tour for a couple of decades.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Re: Vina del Mar Final: Zeballos stuns Nadal 6-7(2), 7-6(6), 6-4
One of the best final games to win a title ever. I mean that was ridiculous. The point for 0-30 ending with the drop shot was absolutely incredible.

Great to see someone play such inspired tennis and get the win.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Last game Vina del Mar Final: Zeballos stuns Nadal 6-7(2), 7-6(6), 6-4 was best tennis EVER I think
I guess you don't watch tennis much then since you are stuck on that game

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Re: Vina del Mar Final: Zeballos stuns Nadal 6-7(2), 7-6(6), 6-4
One of the best final games to win a title ever. I mean that was ridiculous. The point for 0-30 ending with the drop shot was absolutely incredible.

Great to see someone play such inspired tennis and get the win.
:worship:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
But Zeballos is more more weak player than Warlocq but have more important win than he! And Nadal wasn't so bad like Raonic and Bird on clay here)))

They were really bad!:D
Zeballos did the humankind a great service with that victory but let's not get carried away. Warloq has levels no human being can reach. His greatness should not be underestimated

1 - 20 of 49 Posts