Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak's latest Instagram Live is nutty to say the least:

Whatever about alternative medicine and health philosophies, there is something worrying about Novak's willingness to engage with frauds who sell quack remedies at extortionate prices.

Given his isolation, and the fact that Jelena has been promoting conspiracy theories also, is Novak at risk of being exploited and swindled by guru fraudsters?

I mean this seriously. Famous people are detached from reality at the best of times. And now, far from the grounding presence of Marian Vajda, are all the world's frauds and quacks and fruitcakes lining up for a piece of Novak's platform and wealth?

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
He's been under the heavy influence of one of the most notorious charlatans ever to roam Earth: Pepe Imaz, so nothing new here.

·
Your visions will happen
49,196 Posts
Maintaining sanity in isolation is very important. This is the greatest era in human history in terms of ease of access to information

Unfortunately, it is also the greatest era of DISinformation ever, so the ability to filter is very important. For me I guess I gotta go back and watch this IG live and see WTF is going on

·
Banned
930 Posts
He’s become more unpopular without playing tennis, it’s quite unbelievable actually, he’s really a fairly unlikeable individual
Disagree with the last impression you had. Fairly unlikeable individual ? I have no idea how you got there. Because to me he is well ahead of many in terms of likeability.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Djokovic is smart. This may sound quacky but it may be legit. At least Novak knows bill gates is pure evil and he will not accept his population reducing vaccine. Who the hell made gates the world's doctor?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sigh. He seems like a genuinely good guy who’s unfortunately easily taken by quack theories.

·
Registered
13,865 Posts
Federer/Nadal fans better hope Pepe takes a hold of Djokovic again like a few years ago because that's probably the only thing keeping him from passing their records before he's done. He honestly probably would have done so already if not for that in 2017.

·
6,603 Posts
Fairly benign remarks really.
Of course the likes of Ben Rothenberg are going to jump on it, and make it sound irresponsible.
So people are going to start drinking putrid and toxic water now? Are they that naive?

·
Banned
930 Posts
Pepe Imaz is his thing, so this does not come as a surprise
In fact it was his brothers thing first. Marko brought him into this world of amor y paz because Pepe Imaz healed him from depression and Djokovic was very thankful that he helped his brother and thats how it all started.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts