Votes: 13 33.3%
  • shut up

Votes: 16 41.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't watch it anymore. Even when he wins, I have the feeling Novak ain't winning Slams anymore. disgusting stuff

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Djokovic declined so much since 2011. There is nothing special about his game anymore, just slightly better version of pushray.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
He is probably still feeling the after effects of the French.

If he loses this then Murray v Federer = the final. Either of them would destroy this B grade servebot and if Nole can't beat him then, once again, he has nobody to blame but himself. No more [email protected] excuses from his fans.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I can't watch it anymore. Even when he wins, I have the feeling Novak ain't winning Slams anymore. disgusting stuff
You have so many feelings. Now have a feeling about the next lottery and give us the 6 winning numbers. :rolleyes:

You idiots think it's easy winning slams. Why do you think in the entire history of tennis no man has ever won 20?? Huh. Djokovic has done well to make the after eight club. Anything he does in the rest of his career is simply a bonus. So he didn't win RG. And the giraffe is about to put him out of Wimbledon. So his slam winning days are over. How dumb can some people be. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
You idiots think it's easy winning slams. Why do you think in the entire history of tennis no man has ever won 20??
Borg and co only had 3 slams to go on - they didn't play the Aussie Open. If he hadn't retired, and had played the AO, Borg's slam count would be higher than Fed's.

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
Can't decide between "No" and "shut up".

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
If I was MOD of this forum I would NEVER ban any person. Just terminate the right to post threads or post posts. Depends on what he/she do. And watch them fishes dry slowly.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
djokovic era is a worst case scenrio

·
6,747 Posts
Borg and co only had 3 slams to go on - they didn't play the Aussie Open. If he hadn't retired, and had played the AO, Borg's slam count would be higher than Fed's.
No proof of that, and I am not even a Fed fan.
The AO grass (as it was in those days) played slightly different to Wimbledon's as well.
On Djoker, he still has more left in him, at least 1 RG and a couple more AO's, but must capitalize this year at either Wimby or USO. (would prefer he win a 2nd at the latter, but any or both would be nice).

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
No proof of that, and I am not even a Fed fan.
The AO grass (as it was in those days) played slightly different to Wimbledon's as well.
On Djoker, he still has more left in him, at least 1 RG and a couple more AO's, but must capitalize this year at either Wimby or USO. (would prefer he win a 2nd at the latter, but any or both would be nice).
I think it's safe to say that Borg would have won a few Australian Open's had he played

when you have periods of time where NONE of the big players practically participated in one of today's slams (wasn't really considered one back then) it makes it very difficult to compare eras

because of the lack of the AO's significance it gets really hard to compare certain players, like Borg, to ones today. his stats are worse than they should be because certain events that are appreciated today were irrelevant in his time

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Not necessarily so. Borg was not a great player on hard. He couldn't win a single USO. He might of won another French open. But with the arrival of players like McEnroe and Lendl, his time was up off of clay.

·
6,747 Posts
Not necessarily so. Borg was not a great player on hard. He couldn't win a single USO. He might of won another French open. But with the arrival of players like McEnroe and Lendl, his time was up off of clay.

And on clay as well, Lendl and Wilander would have still been sharing the spoils at RG regardless of an ageing Borg.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts