Mens Tennis Forums banner

Is Novak Djokovic becoming the new King of Clay?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it..

Obviously he has some work ahead of him, but I honestly think that Nadal will NEVER EVER beat Nole again.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Nope. All I want is for Nole to win one RG. Nadal can win everything else on clay after that.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
WTF is with these Nole fans..
You don't want Nole to take over RG and win 5-6? just one
ok :facepalm:
because nole 6 years more will be the same player lmao.. you know zero about sports history..

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
:superlol:

9-0 = problem found

Reactions: Mateya

·
F***ing have it
17,678 Posts
Still no. He'll choke again in Paris

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
And they say Nadaltards are delusional. :superlol: :superlol:

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Don't buy in Nadal's weak form bullshit, he demolished Isner, Ferrer and played near his best vs Djokovic, but Djoko since 2011 is simply too perfect/smart/talented for Rafa if Nole is in great physical form. 2011 all over again, but this time with RG title.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
That's like becoming a king without a crown.

Let him win a few RGs first :lol:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
WTF is with these Nole fans..
You don't want Nole to take over RG and win 5-6? just one
ok :facepalm:
Nole is 27 going on 28. Do you honestly believe that he can win 5-6 RGs? I'll be very happy with one RG. Two RGS would even be a massive bonus.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,921 Posts
I hope he doesn't become hoarder of RG. Nadal's reign was enough. RG used to be a haven for new slam winners and non no. 1s... Also would be super boring if Djokovic dominates it the same way.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks like it..

Obviously he has some work ahead of him, but I honestly think that Nadal will NEVER EVER beat Nole again.
Beating Nadal doesn't mean Novak is or will become the King of clay :spit:

Rafa will always be the King of clay until someone comes along and wins more RG titles, more overall clay court titles, and achieves a better winning percentage on the surface. Novak will never be able to achieve this no matter what he does.

·
Registered
943 Posts
9 RGs to 1 RG
No problem can be found?

:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts