Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seriously it looked like he applauded every shot Murray hit today even though it was just because he was playing horrendous. :mad::mad: I think No1e is giving too much credit to his opponents and as a consequence his potential GOAT legacy is becoming ruined (already lost 2 majors to his pidgey :mad::mad:). No1e needs to remember tennis is not a charity, you play to win even against your best friend. He still has the game, he just needs that assassin's mentality of 2011. Back then he didn't give a fuck about friendship just tennis- a huge part of the reason he dominated Nadal. This time will never come again, he needs to put his big boy pants on and start dominating. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Dat anger

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I don't think friendship matters when you step on the court, how much you like/dislike the opponent is pretty irrelevant.

It didn't stop him winning the last 8 between 2013 Wimbledon F and today.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
No chance, Nole plays to win everytime. You don't get as good as he is otherwise

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
If he'd been nice enough to let him win the AO final, then I'd like him a lot more!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Tbh Novak is always nice to everybody when he loses, always give them a nice hug and chat, except federer of course. :lol:

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
They're pretty good buddies (considering rivalry in ATP), so it's pretty normal if you ask me.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Murray's on-court persona is probably the worst on tour :shrug: Don't think it matters who the opponent is or what he does.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tbh Novak is always nice to everybody when he loses, always give them a nice hug and chat, except federer of course. :lol:
sure that's great, but always AFTER the match.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts