Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now with the great form of Nalbandian, is he able to beat some big guns he lost to this season:

Kristian Pless (Chennai)
Luis Horna (BA)
Marc Gicquel (Halle)
Igor Kunitsyn (LA)

and some others from the previous seasons:

Sanguinetti, Volandri, Beck, Schuettler, Hanescu, Dent, Muller, Coutelot

Maybe Horna is a little bit too big challenge, but what about the others ?

Vamos bandwaggoners :wavey:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Kunitsyn has his numbers

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought so. I started this thread to remind all the Nalbandwaggoners that except Federers, Djokovics and Nadals there are also Plesses, Minars and Stakhovskikhs in the tour. And beating Federer doesn't necessarily mean beating Kunitsyn. That's why Nalbandian is great, but not the greatest.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
I thought so. I started this thread to remind all the Nalbandwaggoners that except Federers, Djokovics and Nadals there are also Plesses, Minars and Stakhovskikhs in the tour. And beating Federer doesn't necessarily mean beating Kunitsyn. That's why Nalbandian is great, but not the greatest.
:sad: :confused: ?

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Horna was just too solid and out thought Nalbandian tactically.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
What's your point? All the players sometimes lose to players ranked below them. Federer lost to Volandri, does that mean that Volandri is better than Federer?

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Horna was just too solid and out thought Nalbandian tactically.
YES; I wanted to point out the same, Lucho was too solid that day! isn't that Nalbandian was bad, It was all good from Lucho.

What a thread!! :lol:, Well, I could make a theory saying Gabashvilli should be ranked high just because He beat González, but lost to Capdeville and Nico Massu and has about 1531313 1st rround exits.. :lol: Is it so random! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts