Mens Tennis Forums banner

Is Nadal the only man who can save the tennis this season

• Yes

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No, tennis cannot be saved this season.

Votes: 26 49.1%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, is good for tennis if Djokovic win all the GS and the majority of the MM events?

4 months after the start of the season Djokovic looks like unbeatable, at this moment i only can see him lost on clay if(and is a big if) Nadal return at high level.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yes, Its up to nadal to save tennis...

murray is a no factor.. he will show up there and bend over faker
fed has no stamina for BO5

so Its all up to nadal ..bring confidence back and up his level.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
This saving tennis concept is a bit ridiculous. But whats more ridiculous is asking this question on MTF where saving tennis is defined as beating Nadal.

·
11,032 Posts
Arguably, both Federer and Djokovic are rearing up for RG. They are well aware of Nadal's decline and are wanting to take advantage of it.

I don't know if saving tennis is the right term... but who knows what Nadal can achieve on the RG clay and what Djokovic (inevitably) won't achieve/choke/net touch/ throw up.

Still have to bank on Nadal winning his 10th RG, no way Toni will let him lose.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
This saving tennis concept is a bit ridiculous. But whats more ridiculous is asking this question on MTF where saving tennis is defined as beating Nadal.
Saving tennis should be beating fraudovic..

What amazes me is that Fraud-Tards contradict himself...

When Federer was in prime 2003-2010... Nadal won 9 slams and several m1000...

and djokovic barely had 1 GS and 5 m1000

Which means if They support the idea of Rogers era being a strong era they should conceive Nadal being far superior player than djokovic who basically won 7/8 slams and 80% of his m1000 during an era where federer clearly declined... where was djokovic in the time Federer and Nadal dominating? oh wait.. nowhere to be seen bar a couple of tournaments..

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know if saving tennis is the right term...
For me tennis is in dangerous when a player is very dominant, i think is not good for the sport. Has a fan of tennis i like to see different player winning.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Tennis does not need to be saved. Tennis is in a great shape. Best than ever. We just need to relax and enjoy the domination. It is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
8,399 Posts
Unfortunately yes. I'm hoping for Nadal to come back to form during the clay season and beat Djokovic. I've no hope for Federer to beat Djokovic on clay or on slow HCs. So yes only Nadal can save tennis from Fakovic and I can't believe I'm actually saying that. I wouldn't have said that a couple of months ago.

Reactions: Andrej

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Unfortunately yes. I'm hoping for Nadal to come back to form during the clay season and beat Djokovic. I've no hope for Federer to beat Djokovic on clay or on slow HCs. So yes only Nadal can save tennis from Fakovic and I can't believe I'm actually saying that. I wouldn't have said that a couple of months ago.
REAL Fed fans like you are missed :worship: Tennis became so boring these days.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Well that's cute. A Fedtard wishing Nadal to "save tennis". What in the fucking universe am I right now? :confused:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts