Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 3 years now, hes been wearing the same shit and looking the same shitty way. The long, tangled shoulder-length hair, the sleeveless shirts, the capri pants, & the bandanas. He just never seems to change. He looks quite tacky actually.

When will he change his style? Atleast a haircut, for goodness sake!

He should do his hair like that again. Such an improvement! :eek:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
He should get rid of those sleeveless shirts and pirate trousers, hairstyle is very good

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
just the clamdiggers need to go--he even said that after this he'll never wear them again. Sucks for the chumps that ran out to buy them in an attempt to cop his look

·
Registered
27,354 Posts
He needs some Tommy Robredo shorts.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Nah el pirata and his famous ass are fine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nadal and change his look? :haha: Just look at him while he serves!!! :tape:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
just the clamdiggers need to go--he even said that after this he'll never wear them again. Sucks for the chumps that ran out to buy them in an attempt to cop his look
when?? he also said that in madrid 05 when he was wearing shorts! I agree, hes getting bald, he needs a haircut..

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
I like Rafa's look :hearts: Maybe I could live without the piratas, so long as his shorts were still cut tight around the famous ass.

Gasquet looks exactly the same in that picture as he does now :lol:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
i dont nike will allow him to

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Adler, I think he looks realy nice always (he pushes it with the neon) but the sleeveless shirts are so Rafa.

edited to add: seeing vids/pics of Nadal as a boy make me feel squicky. I can only deal with 18+

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
^^ Not just the teenies.
I can fully back this up.

Raf looks gorgeous :hearts:. No change at all, svp.
Well... perhaps a bit more often on court bearing those lovely stubbles. ;)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
He's picked up the nasty shaving-is-bad-luck superstition. Since he can't pull off a hot designer-stubble look then he really should keep clean shaven. His beard's about as neat as Murray's :eek:

Besides that, he shouldn't change a thing. :drool:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts