Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
27,177 Posts
Not even 40-15 was enough to resurrect this fine electronic establishment.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
The ACC/Popcon activity pretty much proves it. The average of voting has gone down from 50/60 last year to 35 this year as well.
It's a matter of time before only one user votes and then I will make my PopCon winning move.

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
This new upgrade is really another nail in the coffin. I sometimes visit this site, see all the mess and disfunctionality (what's new, "alerts", etc. ) and log out. I just don't enjoy this new design. They even removed all those funny emoticons.
I probably won't post much anymore. Only when big results, bombshells or Seppi wins will happen...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
If even insightfulness, unbiasness and objectivity aren't helping with activity, then we all know that this forum is objectively and definitely doomed.

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
Once Federer retires , this place will be a ghost town, minus 4 Federer fans who will continue to argue about his GOAT status, even when Nadal or Djokovic end up with 20+ slams

·
Registered
14,393 Posts
At its absolute worst.
Dark times will come to tennis, and even the best versions of Dominator and Sissypas won't be eligible to prevent it, not even if Jewelrev is against them or Bullshit-dev arises from his bear self...

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
2020 is such a nice number and maybe a start of new era.
Still, when Fedalovic are gone (or at least Fedal) tennis will be so... different. We really were privileged for the last 15 years.

·
Super Moderator
7,927 Posts
Btw we had absolutely shocking numbers the past two months during ACC and PopCon, lowest November/December stats since 2004 IIRC, especially here in Non-Tennis

One reason is that two attractive games like Mafia and TE have gone AWOL, latter thanks to the still not available update and former due to lacking activity.

221 - 237 of 237 Posts