Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Virtues:

1. She is bold and upfront with her views.
2. She is not afraid to backlash the deceitful lies of MTF with her brand of strong and lengthy verbiage.
3. She is one of the most tolerant and humble posters on NT.
4. She is not afraid to return after year-long absences from the board without opening those childish, self-congratulatory "Hey I'm back" threads on her return.
5. She is a worthy contender for the post of Moderator but like every daring intellectual, cares little about possession of power.
6. She possesses the triple knowledge of tennis/politics/philosophy which places her on a pedestal alongside other MTF Non-tennis legends.

All hail Mjau! - The Great! :worship:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Johnny Groove is the most honest poster on MTF. All his posts come straight from the heart - zero interference from his brain.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Johnny Groove is the most honest poster on MTF. All his posts come straight from the heart - zero interference from his brain.
Surely his cinematic scenarios are the result of brain interferences. The brain of a twisted personality, don't get me wrong; still...

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Mjau! tards unite !

Faithful and disciplined community

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Opened the doping thread so Mjau! is the GOAT!

·
10,269 Posts
Malvinluisandy Tards need to unite against this heathen.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always liked her anti-Nadal (sorry, anti-doping) disposition.
She is so pure and untainted by the many perversions of humanity - a sterling example to behold!

Definitely not. I believe she is an old-fashioned girl anyway, so no chance, buddy!
Not after this, buddy:

ODE TO MJAU!

Heart like a petal,
She loves heavy metal
Perfectly secure
In a world obscure
She makes sense
Of the dense
Limited logic
Of humanity so tragic
And dumb and sore.

With her presence
She enlightens
MTF and frightens
Those lacking in Essence;
Teaches atheists to believe
And curls up Putin's sleeve
Till masses understand
Her rule of thumb is lore.

All hail Mjau! :worship:

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if honest is another word for annoying then, yes
Just because you can't apprehend the width of her vision with your dwindling intellect. :no:

She's right up there, head perched high above the clouds that cover the sight of most mortals. You might as well live with it. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
^^ The only thing that matters is that the arbiter is looking favorably towards me! :banana:

Might as well put the gun down and try your luck somewhere else, mate!
He's looking at you because he knows he's not going to be seeing much of you after this. Thinking "Poor kid, what has he gotten himself into?"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts