Votes: 49 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
This is obvious, Fed out, Djokovic and Murray injured, if Nadal doesn't win he won't win another grand slam!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
It's a pretty weak one yes. Dull had a great chance to win it anyway, the only difference is with the withdrawals it has become NID. I've looked at it more from a 'who's showing some form before the French Open?' point of view, knowing Dull is gonna routine Madrid.

·
Registered
508 Posts
There's a potential good side to it. We should hope for Madrid to fail in order to have it demoted to a 500 event and restore far superior and more prestigious Monte Carlo to its rightful mandatory status.
Hell, even Barcelona holds more value in Spain than this millionaire's caprice.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Why is Murray in the post saying he lost early that is why it is the weakest. It is clay people.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
well clearly, even the most biased Dull fans would have to admit this. Can anyone show me a tough draw Nadal has had? He honestly never has them.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Probably not, but you have to marvel at how the whole tournament has essentially turned into a procession to play Nadal back into form. Toni GOATing.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Fedtards in ruins these days, first the Agassi comments and now this.

It seems like every time Nadal wins a tournament the haters pounce to proclaim it "the weakest event, or Mickey-Carlo or Mickey-lona, Mickey Garros, etc.", but when he loses and it is an all-Swiss final?

OH MY GOD, Monte-Carlo is the crown jewel of the tennis calendar :stupid: Swiss one handed backhands with Rolex precision, it is all so beautiful, anti-ugly Nadal, butt scratching and time wasting agenda, etc. etc. etc.

Give me a break.

·
Banned
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fedtards in ruins these days, first the Agassi comments and now this.

It seems like every time Nadal wins a tournament the haters pounce to proclaim it "the weakest event, or Mickey-Carlo or Mickey-lona, Mickey Garros, etc.", but when he loses and it is an all-Swiss final?

OH MY GOD, Monte-Carlo is the crown jewel of the tennis calendar :stupid: Swiss one handed backhands with Rolex precision, it is all so beautiful, anti-ugly Nadal, butt scratching and time wasting agenda, etc. etc. etc.

Give me a break.
The only one who is in ruins old sport is you, getting double bageled left and right by people half your age and twice your age :haha:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
The weakest masters tournament of the years. And even weaker opponents in dull's half. Dull won't even make the final if Gulbis and Nishikori were in his half.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
One thing is for sure. This event is EXTRAORDINARILY weak. Even Dull isn't great, but he did improve - thanks to a bunch of bendovers appearing.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts