Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Yes also : alloyed, amalgamated, blended, combined, composite, compound, fused, incorporated, joint, mingled, united crossbred, hybrid, interbred, interdenominational, mongrel assorted, cosmopolitan, diverse, diversified, heterogeneous, manifold, miscellaneous, motley, varied .

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
...and will have better career?
Discuss
In a word. Yes.

He is everything Tsonga was when he was young and broke onto the scene by absolutely blowing Nadal away at the Australian Open. OMG, that was sickness personified. I'm getting that same sort of vibe.

In-terms of their games. There are so-many resounding similarities. Neither have a good enough backhand for the tour but are explosive with the serve and forehand and can be inspired to hit forehand winners on the run from anywhere on the court.

I personally think Nick has the 'potential' in his (And that) game to reach a higher level with it.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
But Tsonga is nice, funny, charming guy. That's can be said about arrogant one.
OMG.

We actually have people already trolling and hating Kyrigos?

Fucking hell.

That didn't take bloody long?

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
yes and yes

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Kyrgios is far higher ranked than Tsonga was after he turned 19. I think he has a much better mentality and he'll have the career to match.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Kyrgios is far higher ranked than Tsonga was after he turned 19. I think he has a much better mentality and he'll have the career to match.
at that age Tsonga was playing only half of the season.

But you wouldn't know, considering you're watching tennis for 2 years.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
^Latso - Wait and watch Kyrigos against Nadal. I've watched a lot of Nick this year and last year especially.

The only thing Nick doesn't have that Tsonga had when he was young is his volleying skills. Nick is useless at the net. Nick however has a forehand and serve just as big, if not bigger.

·
Registered
28 Posts
He has a very compact backhand swing,and I have seen him take some pretty good cuts cross court. He has all the tools and a very good return game to boot. He made Vesely's 135+ mph bombs look ordinary.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Put the pipe down

1 - 20 of 47 Posts