Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
51,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He's playing very good right now, 2 wins in 4 hrs total, made QF last week losing only to Raonic in 3, including destroying Thiem, has a favorable draw here, and even has a 2-0 H2H v Djokovic if they play in QF

I started a thread few months ago about Krajinovic as a threat for RG and may bump it when the time comes but the guy is playing good and I think he can do damage here

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
He will likely lose to the first player that can keep it close, his choking level is too high. But gamewise, since Adria Tour/ Cincy he has been pretty stellar.

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
Terrible thread. Johnny Groove can't even get his facts straight. The H2H is 1-0, with the only loss coming in 2010 via retirement/injury. Unless you're counting Adria, which would also be a joke.

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
The real Serb #1 flies often under radar but he's a force to be reckoned with. Who knows what kind of damage can he do in these mad times, he has done some upsets in his career already, him winning it all wouldn't be the most crazy thing ever in the tennis history.

·
Your visions will happen
51,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Terrible thread. Johnny Groove can't even get his facts straight. The H2H is 1-0, with the only loss coming in 2010 via retirement/injury. Unless you're counting Adria, which would also be a joke.
The level of tennis displayed was very high, you may discount if you wish but I doubt Djoker is. He knows how good Krajinovic is. Krajinovic does not fear Djoker, has hit with him a lot in practice and Davis Cup etc. and knows his patterns and so on

The real Serb #1 flies often under radar but he's a force to be reckoned with. Who knows what kind of damage can he do in these mad times, he has done some upsets in his career already, him winning it all wouldn't be the most crazy thing ever in the tennis history.
You know what I'm sayin'

Of course, HE should focus on Harris/Goffin first, but WE can project and predict

·
justice for all
18,080 Posts
3-0 H2H would be glorious.
By far the more likeable Serbian player with such a commanding lead.
Ajde!

·
Registered
888 Posts
He can definitely make the QF.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
Hes my pick to make the QF here. Would love it to be david but , unless he drastically raises his level that wont happen.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
He is a threat, but QF opponents(should they meet) supposed to be tough so its not like its a big and unusual problem that novak can't solve. If djokovic loses to him, than he did not deserved to win the title.

Reactions: DinnerWarrior

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
I think he will beat Goffin, so, he's at a good level right now.

Reactions: hammett
1 - 20 of 38 Posts