Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because I want to download it if it is.
I had Napster, they took it away
I had Audiogalaxy, they took it away

What great music sharing do I look for next, as I want to 'STEAL' Cds as Brittney Implanted Fake Biatch Spears calls it.
;)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Yeah, get it quick, before the record industry and the goverment take Kazaa away too. :eek:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
yep is free, but better install a lite version. i mean if you want to be free of those Troublesome and even dangerous programs that only spy on your PC and keeps a record of your internet activity as Bunzi Buddy or Gator for example.
you can download a lite version here:
http://doa2.host.sk/

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Why am I alone on Friendster? :sad:

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,192 Posts
Kazaa is awful its loaded with adware and spyware. Uninstall it from your comp if it still has it.
What a necro. Ah, those were the days, on 56kbps internet, taking 15 mins to download a single song.

That and playing Delta Force 2 online, where I had to aim ahead of the direction my target was running to actually hit him. :crying:

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Kazaa is awful its loaded with adware and spyware. Uninstall it from your comp if it still has it.
Used to be great when I used around 2001-2002, exactly the time this thread were created. :lol:

Better options to download/listen music online these days:
1 - full album on torrent's sites.
2 - downtube or similars.
3 - spotify.

:cool:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
soulseek was the best for rare albums in the 2nd half of the past decade

of course at that time there were also many forums for album sharing using yousendit and the likes

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I'm still using soulseek for downloading albums.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
I use Soulseek, too.

I used to get most things from Blogspot sites, but it became harder to find stuff after Megaupload got zapped and Rapidshare throttled the speeds for non-subscribers so that it would take forever to download.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts