Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts

Probably he is. At least the first one to be allowed to do so. If Ken Doll or Marat can wear their ugly pyjamas, why not a sleeveless shirt?

I can take it as long as they are not dressed like speed-skaters or cyclists

·
Registered
444 Posts
:drool: :hearts: :kiss: YOU wouldn't want to know what I would do with Mr. Blake.....

Anyway, its something like a basketball player would wear during warm-ups though. And did anyone notice, those who did have coverage of his match, if the camera pans out of his armpit during his service game? No armpit hair shown? ;)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Normally Tommy would be the first :sad:

But I like it :D

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
That looks really nice!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Rebecca said:
*is thankful that Ferrero isn't sponsered by nike*
aww why Becca? I'd love to see Juan Carlos sleeveless :angel:

·
Registered
584 Posts
It's not too bad, but I would get bored of the design...

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Experimentee said:
Aus Open is cool. They actually allow sleeveless shirts, not like Wimbledon or whereever else banned it.
I am not sure about Wimbly (since they always has rules themselves, like you must wear white), but I believe sleeveless shirts are allowed in all ATP matches now.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Jep the shirt's weren't allow at the USOpen by the ATP. There are now 6 months of 'testing' and than they decide if it's allowd or not

·
Registered
496 Posts
Rebecca said:
Chato - Ferrero is a lot skinnier than James. I don't think that it would suit him.
I don't care how skinny he is. lol. He's hot. :drool: :D

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
This is the one he wore today. It's navy blue!^_^

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oohhh James looks real fine in those tops:lick: :lick: :hearts:. Now all he has to do is raise the shorts a bit :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts