Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year it's better to be No. 2 at RG as you have one day more to rest than No. 1

By standard logic, the No. 1 seed should get the better time slots as a reward for being the No. 1.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
This year it's better to be No. 2 at RG as you have one day more to rest than No. 1

By standard logic, the No. 1 seed should get the better time slots as a reward for being the No. 1.

What do you think?
Won't make a Difference as Novak has a pretty easy Draw now!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Djokovic is usually unlucky at RG, whether it is the draw, the schedule, weather conditions or even health.

Reactions: Idemo

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Don't we have this at the Aus Open every year? And doesn't it turn out that more often than not the player who plays alternate days does better than the one who has the extra day's rest?

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
I would not worry if I was you. Djokovic’s draw is a joke, seriously pathetic. I would be surprised if he even broke sweat before the final.

He will be fresh as a daisy sadly.

·
Registered
32,165 Posts
Of course yes. It's because RG organizers (and AO and Wimbledon and US Open) don't like him and always do everything in their power in order to prevent him from winning.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Well if I am not wrong Nole will play SF the day after QF which means the winner of Rublev Tsitsipas will do the same....

Sorry and no offense to PCB (I can look stupid if he wins) but I guess it could be a serious advantage in SF as the two younger should have a far more competitive match together.

Then gap between SF and F is the same for both SF and not sure Schwartzman is an easier opponent than the exhausted winner of Rublev vs. Tsitsipas

·
|
14,961 Posts

What do you think?
But the AO let's one guy have 2 full days of rest before the AO Final, while the other guy only gets 1 day.
And I remember 2009 Nadal was seeded #1 but Federer ended up getting the 2 day break.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Bulldal and Fred still went down the ranking again. RG, US Open and Wimbledon are with the worst rules, and most biased and overhyped. AO turned out to be great.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
This again?

Djokovic half started playing on Tuesday so their 'extra day' was the first Monday.

·
11,032 Posts
All of these guys will be fine , its up to them to make their SF a cakewalk.

Reactions: skykisser1

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
These fucking threads...

Reactions: Dull and Losange

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Djokovic is playing against No. 18 and No. 6

Nadal is playing against No. 75 and No. 14
Most ranking points are not earned on clay... Tell me how has done in RG in the last 3 years anyone left in the djokovic side of draw compared to Schwartzman...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm not specifically talking about op, but when one tries to sound as if Schwartzmann is a lesser thread on clay than whoever was left on Nole's side, specially this year, you just sound like you were born mentally challenged. Clay and specially Grass prowess are not fully represented simply by the players ranking.

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
There is no day less rest

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mods please close such pointless threads. The only people with a bigger victim complex than Faker are his army of Fakertards.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts