Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that it hinders his tennis...
Seems like the food at Roger and Mirka's house tastes very good these days. Maybe Roger gives the money he would spend on a coach to a cook. :p
Well, I still think Roger looks gorgeous. :hearts:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I suppose it's a slow news day, with Federer having quite a routine victory and all.

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Well he doesn't exactly have an Agassi figure. He does have a little bit of belly.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Well if this is the only way he can be beaten, by taking up Mirka's eating habits, then it is very sad for men's tennis.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
mirkaland said:
And why does this warrent it's own thread? :scratch:
Because Roger is quite flawless in all other respects - game and personality - so we may as well pick on his less than perfect looks. It makes everyone feel better.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Heh. My sister noticed that too, she was like, "wow this 'Robert Federererer' person has a bit of a belly, eh?"

You can tell she's not a big tennis fan :p

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
deliveryman said:
Heh. My sister noticed that too, she was like, "wow this 'Robert Federererer' person has a bit of a belly, eh?"

You can tell she's not a big tennis fan :p
:lol:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
This doesn't belong anywhere except in tennis' version of the National Enquirer (which, evidently, is MTF, so by circuitous logic I guess it does belong here after all).

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
i dont like the shirts he's wearing this year, no collar and always looking too tight.

Reactions: allanah
1 - 20 of 45 Posts