Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching this tournament and I´m not sure if it´s wimbledon.... Maybe I´ve made a mistake and this is the new Charleston green clay tournament. Anyone can help me?? The bounces, the slower game... IT´s all about clay...

·
Banned
923 Posts
Tennis,dead,etc

What else is new? Toni has invested well this tournament. No wonder he was confident.

·
Come on, Ernest!
17,055 Posts
I am watching this tournament and I´m not sure if it´s wimbledon.... Maybe I´ve made a mistake and this is the new Charleston green clay tournament. Anyone can help me?? The bounces, the slower game... IT´s all about clay...
I can help you :) First, take the name of one of the players you see playing. Then go to the ATP website and check which tournament this player is currently playing. Easy :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can help you :) First, take the name of one of the players you see playing. Then go to the ATP website and check which tournament this player is currently playing. Easy :cool:
maybe is the best comment you have ever wrote in your life....

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
El Tio mafia use all the necessary tools on offer in order to win, whether that be dubious blood platelet treatment, or slowing the grass down.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Is it is green clay. You feel better now?

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Navratilova apparently said "We're live from the French Open" :lol:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Same thread every year, at every slam.

The fact it's massive spin player A vs massive spin player B perhaps something to do with it .......
Not just that, there is a problem when player A hit a kick serve and player B returns it above shoulders height, this shouldn't be happening on grass tennis courts, stop defending Wimbledon.

The worst thing about this is it will only get worse and worse from now on..

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts

The fact it's massive spin player A vs massive spin player B perhaps something to do with it .......
Along with complaints about the draw, and about scheduling. Have I forgotten anything?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

You're easily a top 10 worst poster in the world.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Every slam has been meaningless since about 08-09.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I don't think I've seen Wimbledon grass being played so slowly before.:confused:
I've heard they use bigger balls this year from someone who has seen them during the qualis. Anyone can confirm this?

So far it looks slow as hell and it will only get worse in the second week.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Same thread every year, at every slam. (...)
Well, it WAS true for RG too. No accident that Wawrinka got his feet all set and blew opposition off the court, especially on the colder, damp days.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts