Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What with Rafa looking like he may not play, Novak playing awfully against Robredo and Federer on the decline because of his age is the US Open all but certain for Andy? He won it back in 2012 playing quite possibly some of the best tennis the game has ever seen and I have a feeling that with Amelie in his corner it will be a second title come two and a half weeks time.

Discuss.

P.S - This is not a troll post, I am being genuinely serious.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Yeah because Murray is playing so constantly well

LOL

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
And are ya genuinely watching the match right now?
Well, 30 minutes ago when he posted Murray was a double break up in the 2nd :lol: Now he's not

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
ok, murray didn't make to a final whole year, and now he's favorite to win US Open :facepalm:

what a tard :spit:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I've decided I'm done with him. What is the point of cheering for him when I know he'll just choke away a one set lead in the fourth round of the US Open to some nobody. I'm supporting Dimitrov from now on, because he's hot.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
LMAO :rolls: too funny

·
Registered
379 Posts
Interestingly enough, Muzzard was the #2 favorite before today. I suspect that will change.

I think Djokovic will be the oddsmakers favorite but Fed will be the actual favorite based on current form. Honestly, the AO came out of nowhere but I think this is the best chance of any Slam in the Big 4 era for an outsider to win.

Ferrer if he doesn't have to play Roger or Djokovic, Wawrinka/Tsonga if he goes beast-mode for an extended period, Raonic if he continues to get cakewalk draws, Dimitrov a possibility. Berdych picked a bad year to tank his career.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Some Mugraytards have become completely delusional. They think he is still a serious contender for major titles.
When he wins another major, which will probably be Wimbledon in 2015 or 2016, remember to repent in sackcloth and ashes. There is no reason to believe that Murray will no longer contend for major titles just because he is in a minor slump this year.
Anyone who knows the game of tennis also knows that players' games go up and down. Look, for example, at the years in which Maria Sharapova won titles. During the years between titles, was she "done"? No. There are many, many examples one could give.

I am so sick of reading this crap.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Some Mugraytards have become completely delusional. They think he is still a serious contender for major titles.
In fairness, I think it's just a vocal minority, a lot of Murray fans have accepted that his best days are behind him from what I can gather.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
obviously. His plan was to pretty much tank the entire 2014 season so he would be fresh for the US open.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
yes if you ask Moozza.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts