• No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like or dislike him there is no denying he is entertaining from smashing rackets to threatening Lahyani :eek: (I want to see you and don't be scared)and when he is on he is a joy to watch.
Also some of his trolls are hilarious.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Nope. He is just slightly more entertaining than moonballer.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
No, I prefer real tennis, not disrespectful clowning.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Like or dislike him there is no denying he is entertaining from smashing rackets to threatening Lahyani :eek: (I want to see you and don't be scared)and when he is on he is a joy to watch.
Also some of his trolls are hilarious.
I was scared that Layhani was going to get security to throw me out of the Pospisil/Monaco match 2 years ago at Rogers Cup when I repeatady yelled at him to tell Monaco to stop getting coached.

So I concur.

But no it's more annoying than entertaining.

When players have legitimate gripes about umpiring or linescalls but those today were fine. Anything close he will pull a tempur tantrum and it's getting to the point where he's crying wolf so much nobody who matters even hbothers to listen anymore and good for them.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
He's the most annoying player.
TRUE! Being an Italian-American, I am pleased when Italian players do well and was especially happy when Schivone won the FO a few years ago. The sad thing about Fognini is that he has the qualities to be a very popular and good player. When he finally gets inspired, he has an entertaining and good game, he can be funny, appealing and has movie star looks. Unfortunately, however, he seems to have the need to be disruptive and annoying by acting like a spoiled brat. He is sort of a poor man's McEnroe. About as annoying as John was, but not as talented.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts