• No, but top 5

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Fraud

Votes: 28 25.0%
241 - 253 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
most talented ever for sure, anyone with eyes can go online and watch matches of his from 2005-2009 and see that

obviously a lot of the talent has left as he has aged, less acute eyes and touch, but he's still solid. frankly the fact he's maintained a great level throughout his career is impressive. most talented of all time AND one of the most enduring in terms of length of time., fuck yeah go Roger

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
most talented ever for sure, anyone with eyes can go online and watch matches of his from 2005-2009 and see that

obviously a lot of the talent has left as he has aged, less acute eyes and touch, but he's still solid. frankly the fact he's maintained a great level throughout his career is impressive. most talented of all time AND one of the most enduring in terms of length of time., fuck yeah go Roger
You know it's bad when hardcore Nadal fans jump ship to support Roger :spit: God, what a great year it has been...

·
Premium Member
4,335 Posts
You know it's bad when hardcore Nadal fans jump ship to support Roger :spit: God, what a great year it has been...
Not like this particular Nadal fan has any integrity anyways :)

Bashed Novak for asking for a WC for his brother but is now suddenly quiet when Nadal does the same :angel:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Federer is an amazing tennis player and the fact he's still playing so well at 34 definitely enhances his claim for the most talented player award.

Damn, did I just jump ships? :unsure:

·
Registered
16,988 Posts
Nalbandian and Safin are the most talented if they maintain their peak form, they are certainly better than Djokovic and could boss him on the baseline on the backhand side. Its a pity they are unable to maintain and always injured, drinking, womanizer, fat etc.

I know its ridiculous luck for Roger that they never showed up in his prime years.
Cmon man if Fed plays his best, neither Safin/Nalby have a chance. And Fed has way more shots in his repertoire than them so that's already an indication that Fed's more talented than them.

I like Nalbandian but he's never had a weapon. He seemed to be good at everything but didn't have a single shot that could stun his opponent. And Safin and Nalby showed up plenty but were handily spanked. Safin barely edged Fed at AO 05, Fed should've won that encounter in 4 but wasn't clutch enough. Against Nalby at the WTF, Fed was clearly struggling with a foot injury or else he wouldn't just let his 2 sets to love lead vanish.

The only player who's truly bothered Fed is Dull and that's coz he's just a horrible matchup for him.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The problem arises when a peasant tries to evaluate a talent. Or if you're small minded dolt who lets his prejudices cloud judgement then you'll continue being in denial and just end up stalling the shit out of the system and just be an annoying pest to hang with.

You don't even need to be a tennis expert to see that Fed's the most talented player ever. A lot of ppl who started watching tennis from 2011/2008 just dont realise that Fed actually completely transformed his game where he was pure SnVer in 2001 when he beat Sampras at his own game in Wimbledon as a kid and then turned into a baseline monster from 04 onwards. While Faker has improved his serve a tad bit and Dull comes to the net once a year, they've never actually transformed their games completely to suit their era. Heck even now Fed's trying to transform but alas the guy's old now.

And I haven't even got to the part where Fed makes the game look so easy. Guess what? That's talent.

Nalbandian and Safin are the most talented if they maintain their peak form, they are certainly better than Djokovic and could boss him on the baseline on the backhand side. Its a pity they are unable to maintain and always injured, drinking, womanizer, fat etc.

I know its ridiculous luck for Roger that they never showed up in his prime years.
You spend time trying to teach the basis of analytical thinking to show that the question has zero chance to be answered with any degree of plausibility and then has to read that kind of crap. And moderation does nothing about. Christ, what I did to deserve this kind of crap?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Cmon man if Fed plays his best, neither Safin/Nalby have a chance. And Fed has way more shots in his repertoire than them so that's already an indication that Fed's more talented than them.

I like Nalbandian but he's never had a weapon. He seemed to be good at everything but didn't have a single shot that could stun his opponent. And Safin and Nalby showed up plenty but were handily spanked. Safin barely edged Fed at AO 05, Fed should've won that encounter in 4 but wasn't clutch enough. Against Nalby at the WTF, Fed was clearly struggling with a foot injury or else he wouldn't just let his 2 sets to love lead vanish.

The only player who's truly bothered Fed is Dull and that's coz he's just a horrible matchup for him.
Nalbandian's backhand was a weapon. Truly one of the greatest in history. His forehand was damn good, too, especially considering how good his backhand was. Compare that to say, Gasquet, who has a pretty lame forehand for a top player, and you get how truly lethal Nalbandian was.

He just seemed to lose focus/motivation a lot. I think he got bored playing the weaker, far less talented players. He brought it in the Grand Slams in 03-06, but wasn't as consistent in the masters until indoor season started.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

Did you even watch Nalbandian in the 2007 indoor season?

·
Registered
20,989 Posts
you don't need to evaluate any other segment of Federer's game. just look at those baseline half volley pick ups. he is hitting it on exchange basis and nobody even gets excited about it because people got used to it. and difficulty of those shots is 10/10, for one handed backhand is 20/10

·
Registered
9,517 Posts

Yes Nadal is the only one but Federer should beat him more often in past because their matches were very close. After 2009 Federer did not bother with Nadal at all. I am not sure he will play him at all.

241 - 253 of 253 Posts