Mens Tennis Forums banner

Real final?

• Yes, easily two best players on clay. Whoever wins will win the title.

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • Maybe, there are still tough challenges ahead for the winner.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • No, they may exhaust each other out and somebody else will take the title.

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Neither of them ever had a chance. It's Clayray's year. :wavey:

Votes: 10 8.9%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Not really.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Not even close. They're gonna kill each other while Clayray reaps the rewards, and then Fed cremates all the remains.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
less evident if Nadal wins, IMO He has been prone to some inexplicable stinker of performances lately..For Djokovic, could be the case that he has it in the bag ..I think only an inspired Federer can beat him, but the latter looks vulnerably thus far..

·
Registered
21,928 Posts
Yes. You never know if one of Wawrinka or Nishikori randomly catches fire, but those chances are really low.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yes.

One of the Spartans will not be denied.

·
Banned
831 Posts
Until old vulture remains in the draw, nothing is a real final. Only Nadal can beat the cunning age card playing vulture.

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Yes. People are overrating Clayray too much. He has won in Madrid but RG plays completely different and Munich means nothing. He is playing good but not enough to beat Djokovic or Nadal in BO5 on clay. Unless Murray wins in 3 sets against Ferrer and Djokodal goes 4.30h+, Murray has no chance. Even then, Djookodal will be 60-40 fav. I don't even talk about final against Wawrinka, Federer or Nishikori. They are all flashy players and can take set from Djokodal but they can't beat them in BO5.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Looks like REAL quarterfinal, but I could be wrong.
Did you mean "real QUARTERFINAL" or maybe even "REAL QUARTERFINAL"?

I believe you could be right in that case...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
For some reason, it doesn't feel that way. The winner is definitely the favorite to take the crown, but it feels like all of the quarterfinalists are playing well enough to the point where it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if they beat either one, especially if Djokovic wins and feels the pressure. Not like 2013 where it was Nadal, Djokovic and the rest.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts