·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he still is according to the oddsmakers

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Re: Is Djokovic the MTF favourite for wimbldon?

Any other suface he would be. On grass I give a slight advantage to Murray, considering both men's form and grass "compatibility".

·
Registered
4,673 Posts

Djokovic is the favourite for the next 10 slams.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts

No reason to open another thread about this. MTF is fickle, it doesn't really matter what people and trolls think here.

It's not going to affect the actual outcome of Wimbledon.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Djokovic will not win Wimbledon this year. There will be a surprise winner at Wimbledon and the USO this year. None of the big names like Djokovic, Murray, Federer or Nadal will win.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
no... Dimitrov will win without dropping a set

·
Registered
61,159 Posts
I don't think he has a >50% chance at the title, but I do consider him the single most likely player to win.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Hard to imagine anyone could think he isn't the favourite.
I don't know man. Murray vs. Nole on grass? I like Nole a lot but he needed 5 sets to beat Murray on that surface. Grass not his favorite ... and he already lost a final to Murray. I'd say Murray is pretty much the favorite until the draw comes out and if he has a tough draw, then things change

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Hard to imagine anyone could think he isn't the favourite.
I don't agree, Murray may be less favourite but should be pretty close. Don't see him losing to anyone except Djokovic and Federer or some freak occurence.

I actually see both Djokovic and especially Federer having higher odds of being stopped early, but I still think Djokovic is overall the biggest favourite, if that makes any sense. In a final with a combination of these 3 I would find it very hard at this moment to predict who would be favourite, but probably Djokovic against both, slightly.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I love Nole but I wouldn't be against someone completely new winning the slam. Wawrinka winning it would be a mindblowing though. But it's probably the winner of Murray vs. Nole match that wins it all

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The best place to find out who the real favorite is, is at the betting sites.

When people are risking their own money, it means more than an opinion poll on a fanboy website.

There are a lot of hidden agendas on websites like this (jinxing, favoritism,...).

·
Registered
5,089 Posts

No reason to open another thread about this. MTF is fickle, it doesn't really matter what people and trolls think here.

It's not going to affect the actual outcome of Wimbledon.
SO TRUE-LOL!!

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Djokovic will not win Wimbledon or the USO this year. Sun opposite Saturn in the solar return which started on the day of his birthday. Nole's ASC is Leo and the Sun being the ruler of his ASC is being afflicted by Saturn.

Murray will not not win Wimbledon or the USO this year. Mercury opposite Saturn in the solar return. Murray's ASC is virgo and mercury being the ruler of his ASC is being afflicted by Saturn.

Saturn afflicting the rulers of their ASC is big. This will stop them from winning either Wimbledon or the USO this year.

Federer's and Nadal's solar returns are not good enough to win a slam. Federer has Saturn opposite MC and Nadal has Saturn square MC. No slams for them this year....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts