Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What separates Djokovic from other players is that his opponents try too hard to beat him while Djokovic has some higher purpose(at least win RG to complete Career Slam and at most CYGS/GOATness), he doesn't care who's he playing, who has the momentum in the match and how bad or good the match goes for him, but steps up in the deciding set when it matters as if nothing happened.

Is it astonishing mental strength or Djokovic is just head and shoulders the best player in the world?

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Amazing! He is on a mission indeed! What a treat is to watch him dominating in such beautiful fashion.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
I hope Djoker gets the Career Grand Slam now, but I'm sure the "mission" ends for a while after that.

It's like all this play is leading up to his CGS GOAThood, and a slump is probably incoming for the rest of the year. Just like when Murray finally won his "mission", Wimbledon.

·
Registered
19,613 Posts
It's been all about superior mental strength, since WB 2014 F.
Yes, some minor chokes happened, but except USO SF he won almost all important big matches.

Still 15 matches to go to complete CYGS. :hatoff:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
What separates Djokovic from other players is that his opponents try too hard to beat him while Djokovic has some higher purpose(at least win RG to complete Career Slam and at most CYGS/GOATness), he doesn't care who's he playing, who has the momentum in the match and how bad or good the match goes for him, but steps up in the deciding set when it matters as if nothing happened.

Is it astonishing mental strength or Djokovic is just head and shoulders the best player in the world?
How many slams did Nadal and Federer have at Djokovic's current age? I guess they must have been on a mission too, perhaps a more important mission even, by the looks of it. Don't confuse a weak era and little opposition with something else.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
On a mission of making everyone falling asleep while watching his games due to the non-stop pushing and moonballing? Yes.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many slams did Nadal and Federer have at Djokovic's current age? I guess they must have been on a mission too, perhaps a more important mission even, by the looks of it. Don't confuse a weak era and little opposition with something else.
Competition is evolving with each year, do we even need to explain such basic things to noobs like you?:spit:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Tootsi Footsie ... you back buddy. I missed you :D

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Wait, Forehand of Doom got banned? :sad: I knew I missed someone, just couldn't put a finger on it.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
What the fuck is up with all these pointless Djokovic threads? You're in the wrong subforum, troll.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts