• More than Raonic

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to ATP World Tour MatchFacts http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/MatchFacts.aspx, Dimitrov ranks 38th on points won returning 1st serve, and 35th on points won on 2nd serve returns, behind Raonic, Cilic, and Berdych.

He is 45th in the world this year on return games won, behind legendary returners like Federico Delbonis, Mikhail Kukushkin, Leonardo Mayer, and Nicolas Almagro.

Dimitrov is also 6th on the service games won list, on 79% with Cilic, Berdych and Querrey.

Sure the guy has flashy shots from time to time, but he seems to be relying heavily on his serve to get through matches.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Of course no.

Servebots is who only have one plan: servebotting.

Dimitrov have plan A, B, C and D.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
So that means he's a serve-bot?

Federer ranks up there as well, is he a serve-bot?

9 posts and I think you have a long career of trolling ahead of you on mtf, so let me start off the many neg reps I'll be giving you in your time here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
No. Especially with Raonic to compare to.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So that means he's a serve-bot?

Federer ranks up there as well, is he a serve-bot?

9 posts and I think you have a long career of trolling ahead of you on mtf, so let me start off the many neg reps I'll be giving you in your time here.

:) I like the guy (he's in my sig), but I'm just being objective.

·
Registered
100 Posts
He is not winning points solely with his serve. But his serve helps him to construct points , unlike his poor ROS which are probably the weakest part of his game.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
I'm gonna pretend I never saw this thread.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
No. After watching him play live twice I can really say he is not a servebot. He has great variety to his game and his defence is insane at times!

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Newcomer is missing now.
Oh yeahhhhhhhhh. :scratch:

Reckon he's figured out how to hide the IP by now?

Could be, good shout.

Sharp. :yeah:

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
According to ATP World Tour MatchFacts http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/MatchFacts.aspx, Dimitrov ranks 38th on points won returning 1st serve, and 35th on points won on 2nd serve returns, behind Raonic, Cilic, and Berdych.

He is 45th in the world this year on return games won, behind legendary returners like Federico Delbonis, Mikhail Kukushkin, Leonardo Mayer, and Nicolas Almagro.

Dimitrov is also 6th on the service games won list, on 79% with Cilic, Berdych and Querrey.

Sure the guy has flashy shots from time to time, but he seems to be relying heavily on his serve to get through matches.
NONSENSE!

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
No he's just lazy in matches outside slams (sometimes in slams too). He gives minimal effort to break in most of the games.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
^:haha:

Which is why he's top 10 in the race, even without his slam results and before this year hadn't been passed the 3rd round of a slam. :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Seems to be a bit of a ridiculous question considering there are enough people on here that always try to convince me that raonic and isner arent servebots because supposedly they do have other shots they can score with apart from their serve.

Dimitrov is on a whole different level...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts