Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone did this pertaining to Federer and top 4, but I think the more important/scary question is pertaining to Cilic and his game/ranking...

I love Marin, but even I think he might take a huge tumble this year. :scared: :scared:

He did play pretty decent at RG, but if he doesn't keep up his RG form, I think he's in serious trouble. I mean, he's at 56 in the road to London right now. :scared: :scared:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
He's #52 in the live-race currently, so sure, he's in danger, if he doesn't pick things up.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
He'll sweep the grass season, no worries.

·
Your visions will happen
49,203 Posts
Yes I just saw this stat, #52 in live ranking :eek:

He needs to pick it up or he will drop like a stone. Lucky for him he can add lots of points in late 2015/early 2016 that he missed with injury. If he stays healthy that is

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
he missed most of the year including AO and is regaining form, I wouldn't worry too much about his live ranking now. He played pretty well at FO.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Yes and that is likely what is going to happen.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Nope. He's going to have a tremendously great run on grass that will cushion the points from his USO title.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Coric to be Croatia's #1.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If he's not injured (or banned ;) ), Cilic should have no problems staying in the Top15. He can win a lot of ranking points on all surfaces.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Order restored, 15th in the rankings and 14th in the race (and counting)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts